The NON-JUAN Post for 04-10-2006: Just "Be Yourself"

Mr. Non-Juan

Don Juan
Reaction score
The NON-JUAN Post: Teaching Men to Be Good With Women... by Showing How to LOSE Them!
----------------------------------------------------------------
Greetings, readers! My name is Mr. Non-Juan! Thank you for reading this post!

Check out my websites:

www.nonjuan.blogspot.com - Read the First THREE Chapters of my book, "From PIMP to WIMP: The Non-Juan's Guide... To Losing the Girl of Your Dreams," order the book; learn all about Mr. Non-Juan and MORE!

www.myspace.com/nonjuan - Post comments about Mr. Non-Juan, and learn about upcoming promotions!

Also...

The Newly Revised Edition of My Book, "FROM PIMP TO WIMP: THE NON-JUAN's GUIDE... TO LOSING THE GIRL OF YOUR DREAMS," is now on eBay!! Simply go to www.ebay.com and type "NON-JUAN" into the search engine!!

And HEY! - IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS THAT YOU WOULD LIKE ANSWERED IN THIS POST, PLEASE SEND THEM TO ME at: NonJuan@hotmail.com!! All letters will be answered on NON-JUAN MAILBAG THURSDAYS!!

Today's topic...
JUST BE "YOURSELF"

If you ask any woman for advice on how to catch another woman, the #1 answer they'll give you is to "Be Yourself."

This suggestion appears to sound logical at first. After all, if you are going to be dating a woman for a significant amount of time, she's going to eventually have to get to know the real "you."

Therefore, being yourself makes it sound like if you act the way you normally do around friends and family, a woman will eventually come along who finds the character traits making up your personality, attractive.

And you know something? That's exactly the way it is.

However, as a Non-Juan, it is your job to make sure women never find you attractive enough to date.

In order to do so, you must avoid trying to be your "normal" self - the fun-loving guy who says what he wants, farts when he pleases and doesn't care if someone calls him or not - and become a more impatient, paranoid version of "yourself." Once you've done that, all you have to do is claim to women that the way you're acting around them is your true "self", and watch them run away in droves!

"Wait, wait, wait, Mr. Non-Juan - are you telling me I have to change myself in order to 'Be Myself' around women so they WON'T date me?!? That doesn't make any sense!"

Of course it makes sense, my Non-Juan in training! Non-Juans for years have been claiming to "be themselves" around women. If you'll take a second look, you'll notice that none of these guys are actually BEING themselves. This is why they're so good at keeping women away from them.

Here are a few examples of the difference between a guy's true "self" and the true "self" he should display around women:

GUY's TRUE SELF: If a girl cousin or actual "friend" tells him to call her at such-and-such time, he may forget to call. No big deal - he knows they know they're still cool, and he can call them later.

GUY's CHANGED SELF: If a guy's crush tells him to call at such-and-such time, he'll call 5 minutes before he's supposed to - and THEN apologize for calling her earlier than he should!

GUY's TRUE SELF: A guy doesn't feel the need to buy his friends presents all the time - he knows they like him for who he is, and vice versa. He may buy them gifts on special occasions, but that's usually about it.

GUY's CHANGED SELF: He buys the girl gifts all the time, for no reason - to the point that it becomes predicable to the girl, and ultimately annoys her since he hasn't given her time to reciprocate.

GUY's TRUE SELF: He is confident about how much his friends like him, and doesn't feel the need to ask them if their friendship is in peril unless something major happens.

GUY's CHANGED SELF: He's always worried the girl will dump in at any moment, and constantly asks her if their relationship is doomed to fail. If you ask enough times, it will be!

GUY's TRUE SELF: He makes it a point to spend guys time out with his male friends.

GUY's CHANGED SELF: He has no male friends - all his focus is on pleasing that one girl he desires. He becomes her puppy, and she becomes the owner of a mutt who won't give her any time to breathe with her girlfriends!

GUY's TRUE SELF: He has his own opinions, and doesn't always feel the need to please others.

GUY's CHANGED SELF: He doesn't want to cause conflict of any kind, and always agrees with whatever the girl says. The girl, meanwhile, realises that this guy won't ever challenge the way she thinks or bring a different point of view to their conversations, and eventually gets bored with having him around.

So you see, if you change your "self" into the right kind of self, you'll have all sorts of girls who will be more than happy to see to it the only person you date... is yourself!
----------------------------------------------------------------

Thus concludes this edition of "The NON-JUAN Post!" If you found this stuff to be insightful, why not BUY Mr. Non-Juan's e-BOOK?

"From PIMP to WIMP: The Non-Juan's Guide... to Losing the Girl of Your Dreams" is a 135-page guide that teaches you EVERYTHING on how to get girls to NOT want to go out with you!!

The e-Book gives advice on what to say on dates (so the girl will feel uncomfortable), how to dress (so a girl will flee when she first sees you), how to avoid getting close to a girl (so that she becomes inadequate about her ability to care for you and leaves YOU first), and much more!

To Learn More about the e-Book, read the First THREE Chapters, and order the Book for download to your email address, go to my website: www.nonjuan.blogspot.com

You can also order the book at www.ebay.com; just type "NON-JUAN" into the search engine and bid today!

If you have any questions you would like to have answered, feel free to write me at nonjuan@hotmail.com.

That's all for now, guys!! See ya next week!

-Mr. Non-Juan
Teaching Men to Be Better With Women... by Showing How to LOSE Them! :rockon: