The NON-JUAN Post: Annoying the $#!+ Out of Her

Mr. Non-Juan

Don Juan
Reaction score
The NON-JUAN Post: Teaching Men to Be Good With Women... by Showing How to LOSE Them!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Greetings, readers! My name is Mr. Non-Juan! Thank you for reading this post!

Check out my websites:

www.nonjuan.blogspot.com - Read the First THREE Chapters of my book, "From PIMP to WIMP: The Non-Juan's Guide... To Losing the Girl of Your Dreams," order the book; learn all about Mr. Non-Juan and MORE!

www.myspace.com/nonjuan - Post comments about Mr. Non-Juan, and learn about upcoming promotions!

Also...

The Newly Revised Edition of My Book, "FROM PIMP TO WIMP: THE NON-JUAN's GUIDE... TO LOSING THE GIRL OF YOUR DREAMS," is now on eBay!! Simply go to www.ebay.com and type "NON-JUAN" into the search engine!!

And HEY! - IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS THAT YOU WOULD LIKE ANSWERED IN THIS POST, PLEASE SEND THEM TO ME at: NonJuan@hotmail.com!! All letters will be answered on NON-JUAN MAILBAG THURSDAYS!!

Today's topic...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ANNOYING THE $#!+ OUT OF HER

You might think it's hard to dissuade a woman from dating you if she has very strong feelings for you. After all, once a woman finds a man she really enjoys hanging out with, it becomes harder and harder for her to want to dump him regardless of what some of his flaws may be.

As a Non-Juan, this may discourage you into thinking this girl will be impossible to get rid of. But fret not, my Non-Juan friend! There is ALWAYS a way to get out of a relationship with a woman - you just have to know what buttons to press!

One of the time-tested methods for making a woman feel less and less attracted to you... is to annoy the $#!+ out of her!

"That sounds all well and good, Mr. Non-Juan - but I already do stuff that gets on her nerves sometimes, and she has yet to get rid of me!"

There's a difference between being annoying at times and annoying the $#!+ out of woman. Being annoying at times means committing an action every once in a while that irritates her. Just because you irritate a woman doesn't mean she's going to leave you; as much as it may irritate her, in her mind she'll convince herself it's just a quirk you have that makes you special, and will get used to dealing with this certain annoyance over time.

However, annoying the $#!+ out of a woman is different - it means doing a repeated action over and over again that's so frustrating, it makes a woman want to pull her hair out! These types of actions make a woman want to stay as far away from you as possible, and with good reason: she knows every time you're around her, you're going to be doing or saying something to get on her nerves!

So, what kind of things should you do to REALLY aggravate a woman's nerves? Here's a short list of techniques, along with a brief explanation for why each technique is so effective:

1) WHINING REQUESTS TO A GIRL - Ex.: "Hon-eeeeey, can we pleeeeeeease go to the racetrack this weekend, pleeeeeeease?"

*** WHY THIS IS SO EFFECTIVE - Women like to date "take-charge" men, not men who have to ask permission to do something as mundane as hang out someplace (other than a strip club). The added whining affect will make her ponder whether she's dating a grown man, or a 5-year old trapped in a grown man's body!

2) LEAVING MESSAGE AFTER MESSAGE AFTER MESSAGE ON HER PHONE

*** WHY THIS IS SO EFFECTIVE - The more messages you leave on a girl's phone, the more desperate you sound; the more desperate you sound, the more she'll think you don't have any other dating options aside from her; the more pressure she feels about being your only option, the more likely it is she won't want to talk to you, and may even change her number without telling you!

3) ASKING A WOMAN DUMB-@$$ QUESTIONS OVER AND OVER AGAIN - Ex.: "Honey, do you really love me? (Her: Yes.) Are you sure honey? (Her: YES.) Do you really, REALLY love me? (Her: FOR THE 17TH TIME TODAY, YES!! ALRIGHT - GEEZ!!)"

*** WHY THIS IS SO EFFECTIVE - Asking a question like this shows her you have small insecurities about how successful your relationship with her is going to be, and you're looking for reassurance - no big deal. Asking a question like this over and over again after she's given you a reassuring answer more than once shows her you have MAJOR insecurities about your ability to keep her around, AND will drive her stir crazy!

4) CONSTANTLY BORROWING MONEY FROM A WOMAN

*** WHY THIS IS SO EFFECTIVE - A woman who's dating you won't mind helping you out financially every once in a while. However, if you constantly try to bum money off her, she's going to realize you HAVE NO JOB!! Even if you DO have a job, make sure you always give off the impression you're broke, and need to borrow money. Once her funds get low, she'll think back on all the money she spent trying to support your sorry behind, realize you're STILL not bettering yourself with HER money, and exit stage right!

5) ALWAYS ASKING HER WHERE SHE'S GOING/BEEN

*** WHY THIS IS SO EFFECTIVE - If a woman needed a babysitter tracking her every move, she would have dated her parents! At first she may think, "aw, how sweet - he wants to know where I'm going/have been so he knows I'm safe!" After a while, though, she'll come to understand you're a man with a jealousy streak who panics at the idea of you hooking up with another guy while you're out, and be so annoyed by your questioning, she might just end up cheating on you after all - at least THEN your worries will have come true!

Use these techniques the next time you need to annoy a woman out of your relationship. Remember: if you're not making a woman's skin crawl at the idea of being with you OR near you, you haven't done enough to annoy the $#!+ out of her!

Thus concludes this edition of "The NON-JUAN Post!" If you have any questions you would like to have answered, feel free to write me at nonjuan@hotmail.com. Your question will be answered on Non-Juan Mailbag Thursdays!!

And don't forget to stop by my website - www.nonjuan.blogspot.com - to read the first THREE chapters of my book!

That's all for now, guys!! See ya next week!

-Mr. Non-Juan

MrS

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I respect you greatly.

These posts are very useful, and funny :D

Kudos.

shiningshadow

Don Juan
Reaction score
I love these posts. Thanks. :)