The NON-JUAN Post 07-10-06: Ruining The Vibe

Mr. Non-Juan

Don Juan
Reaction score
The NON-JUAN Post: Teaching Men to Be Good With Women... by Showing How to LOSE Them!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Greetings, readers! My name is Mr. Non-Juan, and I'm back from vacation! Thank you for reading this post!

Click HERE to go to my EBAY STORE and read the first THREE chapters of my book - "From PIMP to WIMP: The Non-Juan's Guide to Losing the Girl of Your Dreams - for FREE!

Click below to see the cover of my book!

Today's topic...
RUINING THE VIBE

A Non-Juan's goal in life is simple: to avoid connecting with a girl on any kind of emotional or intimate level.

This means a Non-Juan most go out of his way to see to it that a girl never becomes comfortable enough around him to even begin thinking about the slightest possibility that the two of them have a ghost of a chance of ever linking up someday, physically OR emotionally.

However, no matter how many things you do to display your Non-Juanish self to the public, things can happen by accident.

For example: let's say you and a girl "friend" are hanging out together, and decide to get some ice cream. You're both sitting there at the table eating your strawberry-flavored ice cream, and you get some of the ice cream on your nose. She looks at your face and starts laughing at you, but can't figure out why. She points at your nose and says "I think you might want to check your nose." You figure out you've got ice cream on your nose, and start laughing too.

Suddenly, there's a pause. You both stop laughing and look at each other, and there is a brief silence as you both realize what's going on...

Then she says - in a very seductive voice - "Here, let me get that for you." She then proceeds to take her tongue, and licks the ice cream off your nose very slowly, very gently... then she sits back and says, "Mmm... tasty..."

At this point, she's showing you interest. She hasn't SAID she want you, but based on the way the interaction had been going - hanging out, feelin' relaxed, laughing with each other followed by a shared silence - the VIBE that was there turned the situation into one where she felt okay about letting her guard down a little bit and making a very strong move on you.

This, my friend, is BAD - veeeeery very BAD!! This means she was able to tell that you liked her!

As a Non-Juan, the only time you are supposed to show a girl you're interested in her is if you are going overboard with it, so as to show her what a supplementing punk you are. However, if you're trying to hide your feelings, a girl will often look at the smaller signals you give as BIG INDICATORS of your true desires for her!

In the above example, the shared silence moment was the "small signal" she was looking for to see if she liked him. Had he not made that small little move, he'd still be in Non-Juan land right now, instead of heading towards Relationship Reality.

"Okay, Mr. Non-Juan, we get it - don't make small signal moves. But what if we've already made that move without knowing it, and there's already a 'vibe' in the air for potential romance? How do we get ourselves out of the situation?"

Easy, my friend! It's called "Ruining the Vibe."

If you ever hear girls tell stories about how they got together, there's usually a point in the story where the girl will say something along the lines of: "...then he turned towards me, and we stared into each others' eyes... and we kissed." This is what's called a "vibe" moment. Girls like to have these lil' moments with guys they are about to date because it gives them a great story to tell their girlfriends.

Your job, then, is to ruin these little moments so that the girl will (a) be completely turned off, and (b) be crushed that she won't have a "vibe" moment story to tell her girlfriends.

Below are some examples of a potential "vibe" moment, and how they can be sabotaged in true "Non-Juan" style!

SITUATION #1: You're at a girl's house doing some kind of writing task (homework, a project of some kind, etc.). Suddenly, she steals the pencil out of your hand. You go to get it back and in the process start wrestling each other. You end up getting her pinned against the floor, and you suddenly find yourselves staring into each others eyes' with "the look."

SABATOGING THE MOMENT: Immediately grab the pencil out of her hand and say, "you stupid moron, you almost broke my pencil! That was the only one I have, geez!" Then walk off like you're really mad.

WHY THIS WORKS: The fact that you were lying on top of her - and that she was ALLOWING you to be in this position - meant there was a potential sexual chemistry situation. NOT a good thing if you're a Non-Juan. By ignoring the position and changing focus back to the pencil will make her assume that you aren't interested in her in a sexual way. Adding an insult in there will make her think you're uptight, and help her change her mind about wanting you in the first place!

SITUATION #2: You and a friend are walking down the street, side-by-side, with your arms swinging freely. She walks a lil' too close, and the next thing you know - BAM! - your hands accidentally clasp into each other.

SABATOGING THE MOMENT: Act like it hurts when she bangs her hand against yours - "OW! Man, that stinks! You must have man hands or something!" Then, immediately add distance between you and her so you're not walking so close.

WHY THIS WORKS: First, it was no accident that her hand bumped into yours. If she was "suddenly" walking closer to, it meant she was actually trying to hold your hand! Telling her she has man hands will make her think you don't find her to be feminine enough, and spreading out your walking distance will give her the hint that you don't see her as a potential dating partner. That may not be true, but that's what you'll be making her think!

SITUATION #3: You and a girl are at a restaurant. When the bill comes, you go to take money out your wallet. Suddenly, she says, "oh, don't worry - this one's on me."

SABATOGING THE MOMENT: Make a big deal about how you're independent and able to pay for yourself - "Oh, so you think I'm broke, is THAT it?!? I can pay for my own darn meal! I'm a GUY - I don't need no darn hand-outs!"

WHY THIS WORKS: When a girl sets out to pay for a guy's meal, she's trying to send out the vibe that she likes to (a) take care of her man, and (b) make "investments" into the relationship. By thwarting her efforts to do so, she'll go from seeing you as a guy she'd like to do stuff for, to a guy who's not as care-free and fun-loving as she once thought!

SITUATION #4: It's the end of the night. You and this girl have been hanging out all day. You walk her to her door. There you both are, standing in her doorway under the door lamp. She looks at you and says, "Well, I really had a fun time today. I hope we can do this again sometime soon." Suddenly, there is an awkward silence...

SABATOGING THE MOMENT: ...and you say, "well, see ya later!" Then you walk back to your car and head home!

WHY THIS WORKS: Nothing frustrates a girl more than when the perfect moment for a kiss has been set up... and then the guy does nothing! When she's using buzz words and phrases like "fun time today" or "I hope we can do this again soon" - AND it's happening under a well-lit doorstop - she's practically BEGGING you to kiss her! By not kissing her, you'll frustrate her to the point where she'll probably give up on you altogether, and go after someone who WILL kiss her! (TRUST me, I've done this before - it's a GREAT way to make a girl stop liking you!)

So remember: if you start feeling a "vibe" of some kind with a girl you're hanging out with, use the tips above to help kill the mood. If you do it right, she'll think about you and start asking herself that all important question:

"Hmm... I wonder if he's gay?" THAT's when you'll know you've killed the vibe effectively!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thus concludes this edition of "The NON-JUAN Post!" If you found this stuff to be insightful, why not BUY Mr. Non-Juan's BOOK?

"From PIMP to WIMP: The Non-Juan's Guide... to Losing the Girl of Your Dreams" is a 135-page guide that teaches you EVERYTHING on how to get girls to NOT want to go out with you!!

The book gives advice on what to say on dates (so the girl will feel uncomfortable), how to dress (so a girl will flee when she first sees you), how to avoid getting close to a girl (so that she becomes inadequate about her ability to care for you and leaves YOU first), and much more!

Click HERE to go to my EBAY STORE and read the first THREE chapters of my book - "From PIMP to WIMP: The Non-Juan's Guide to Losing the Girl of Your Dreams - for FREE!

Click below to see the cover of my book!

If you have any questions you would like to have answered, feel free to write me at nonjuan@hotmail.com.

That's all for now, guys!! See ya next week!

-Mr. Non-Juan
"Teaching Men to Be Better With Women... by Showing How to LOSE Them!"

Jack McCrack

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont really understand what's going on here.