The next level

art of

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know if anyone else has ended up in this situation, but it just seems like my game completely plateaued an aggravating point. In the last few months I've been able to noticably improve many aspects of my life and personality. I have a bigger social circle than ever, and am able to number close left and right.

But this success has been deceiving. Most of the women I see on a regular basis are strictly friends or currently in relationships, and those numbers I've gotten, haven't lead to anything bigger than a group hangout and casual conversation.

I haven't been able to get beyond the number in a long time, and it isn't showing signs of improving. I frequently open sets with success, and have become better at gauging how to interact with different types of women, and have been able to use trial and error to learn how to make negs a useful tool in my arsenal. Has anyone else found themselves stuck in that limbo between receiving a number and actually going on a date? Has anyone else had trouble escalating from a number close to a kiss close in a party situation?

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a similar experience, your best bet is to drop going for #s for a whole month and try to push for same night lays. Only focus on escalating and pushing the sets as far as they can go.

Many guys go in sets and just go for #s when they could have gone much farther, I personally think #s is sh!t and I would never go for #s unless its a absolute must.

art of

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ya I definitely know what you mean. Most of the time it seems like if slipt past the point of hooking up and am trien to make up for lost ground. After stretching the bounds of my comfort zone for a bit I just sort of stopped where I was. Although I already use kino to build interest, maybe I should work on escalating it a bit further.

sjoasja

Don Juan
Reaction score
They don't want to go on a date with you...

Why would they ?? They were just being polite when giving the number..
You didn't make a good impression of being a sexual mate
Next time spark up the attraction ..

If I read your post , thats what I guess..

You need more attraction! Or atleast u didn't have them hooked!
So you dont have enough value to raise her interest in you..

But I don't know for sure.. Maybe you could post up a Field Report to see what your sticking point is ?

Regards,

Sjoasja

art of

Don Juan
Reaction score
your probly right. Ill post a FR in the future but I'm a bit buisy this weekend