THE NEW COMMANDMENTS

DownJuan1

Reaction score
Okay brothers, I have come up with some general rules that will guarantee you to get and keep some fine honeys (36-24-36). If you got some more commandments, go ahead and put yours at the end of my post.

1. NEVER, EVER TRY TO ANALYZE A WOMAN'S LIFE.
Don't tell a woman what she should have, could have, or ought to do. Because if you do, she'll bid you adieu.

2. COMPLIMENT HER IN PUBLIC.
Women love to be singled out in a crowd; they love it even more if you broadcast to people how beautiful she is.

3. USE YOUR EARS MORE OFTEN.
Listen, if you're going to keep a fine honey, you have to be able to listen to whatever she has to say.

4. BE THE BEST DAMN LOVER SHE'S HAD.
Every woman knows what good sex is and what isn't. Ask her how she likes to be done, and do it. Trust me, you'll both get off knowing that you're both satisfied.

5. KEEP IN TOUCH.
Ebery woman has at least one man that they know that she could date/sex up with. It's your job that that doesn't happen. So, keepin communication with her; women need emotional attachment.

Alright guys, that's all for now. Add yours to the end of mine (i.e. #6, #7...).

Gaming111

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
6. THOU SHALT NOT COMPLIMENT TO EXCESS.
Don't get all kiss @$$ on her, give her one, good, meaningful, well thought out compliment every now and then, but don't go overboard.

7. THOU SHALT NOT CALL TOO FREQUENTLY.
Call for dates. Don't talk more than you have to on the phone; it kills the conversation ON the dates.

8. THOU SHALT NOT DISPLAY JEALOUSY IN ANY SIZE, SHAPE, OR FORM.
GF talking to some guy at a party? Smile and ignore it. Mild jealousy can be a good thing; it makes her feel desired. But too much makes you look weak, and lacking in confidence.

9. THOU SHALT NOT EVER, EVER, FOR ANY REASON DECLARE LOVE BEFORE SHE DOES.
"I love you" can either be very sweet or very stupid. Make sure she says it much sooner, and much more frequently than you do. I don't care how drunk you are, JUST DON'T SAY IT.

10. THOU SHALT NEVER ASK 'WAS IT GOOD FOR YOU TOO?'
This one should be self explanatory.

Anything else?

------------------
Please remember to use the "SEARCH" function in this forum on the topic you have questions about before asking, because it most likely has been answered already! Thank you.

The DJ Bible http://www.sosuave.com/ubb/Forum6/HTML/000512.html