The most underrated factor determining you'll be her "Mr Right"

jhonny9546

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi guys!

We always talk about SMV (Sexual Market Value), and how it will impact your dating and success levels with the opposite sex. We never talk about how important "subconscious" triggers are.
While a minimul SMV level is important to keep, let me define what subconscious triggers are.

For instance, do you remember that person who made you feel stuck in a state of anticipation for 5 to 10 seconds? Which made your body feel an electric shock? Well, is that only based on their SMV or was there something about them, which you didn't notice at first, but which resonated with you at a subconscious level? Yes, that was the trigger.
You even didn't know anything about that person before, but suddenly, you do.

That could be something you rememebr from your mother, like the position of her mouth, the shape or color of her eyes, the way she moves, her voice or how she speaks, etc.
This, is the most underrated aspect we often leave out from the attraction equation.
This is what goes beyond height, social status, looks, fitness, and other such factors.
This is why you see "unbalanced" couples, like a poor, bald and fat guy with a beautiful woman.

Could that be just imprinting?
Could that person simply feel a sense of well-being only and exclusively with that "unattractive" man?
Yes, He/She can, and cannot explain it.

I've seen many LTR's based on this theory.
Also those relationships have everyday issues, high drama, and a high rate of arguments, but the women can't really explain why they're still bonded to this type of man, and they come back every time after an argue.

Please share your perspective on this topic, which is very underrated

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is why you see "unbalanced" couples, like a poor, bald and fat guy with a beautiful woman.

It's a vibe you cannot see because it's not visible to you, just to the women in these relationships. While I'm not ugly, I'm not handsome, but women think I'm attractive where most men don't see the attraction (naturally).

I've dated many beautiful women and it was mostly straight men who were incredulous that I was 'able' to snag these women. Meanwhile, these same women expressed to me how fortunate they felt they got to be intimate with me.

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
We never talk about how important "subconscious" triggers are...

For instance, do you remember that person who made you feel stuck in a state of anticipation for 5 to 10 seconds?
Rid yourself of the notion that anyone "makes" you feel anything, and start becoming aware of your own thoughts and beliefs, and the emotions they generate. Becoming more self-possessed is a key component of masculinity

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes people look like someone or remind them of someone. If that was positive (or negative) It may transfer.
Some people look like a classic archetype look. And that may have an effect as well.

SpartanWarrior77

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi guys!

We always talk about SMV (Sexual Market Value), and how it will impact your dating and success levels with the opposite sex. We never talk about how important "subconscious" triggers are.
While a minimul SMV level is important to keep, let me define what subconscious triggers are.

For instance, do you remember that person who made you feel stuck in a state of anticipation for 5 to 10 seconds? Which made your body feel an electric shock? Well, is that only based on their SMV or was there something about them, which you didn't notice at first, but which resonated with you at a subconscious level? Yes, that was the trigger.
You even didn't know anything about that person before, but suddenly, you do.

That could be something you rememebr from your mother, like the position of her mouth, the shape or color of her eyes, the way she moves, her voice or how she speaks, etc.
This, is the most underrated aspect we often leave out from the attraction equation.
This is what goes beyond height, social status, looks, fitness, and other such factors.

Could that be just imprinting?
Could that person simply feel a sense of well-being only and exclusively with that "unattractive" man?
Yes, He/She can, and cannot explain it.

I've seen many LTR's based on this theory.
Also those relationships have everyday issues, high drama, and a high rate of arguments, but the women can't really explain why they're still bonded to this type of man, and they come back every time after an argue.

Well one thing that comes to mind is "irrational" factor when it comes to relationships. It is true I believe that basing your chemistry with someone on logical factors doesn't get you anywhere. "She's hot, she's nice, well educated but I just don't have any attraction for her." It's the same for men from women. Chemistry goes beyond logic. Sometimes you just vibe with someone or you don't and this has to do with emotional factors, education levels, physical balances, etc.

jhonny9546

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Meanwhile, these same women expressed to me how fortunate they felt they got to be intimate with me.
How?

Rid yourself of the notion that anyone "makes" you feel anything, and start becoming aware of your own thoughts and beliefs, and the emotions they generate. Becoming more self-possessed is a key component of masculinity
Yes first.
Then second, why should we not find someone who can make feel more happy than that?
Isn't it "icing on the cake"?

Sometimes people look like someone or remind them of someone. If that was positive (or negative) It may transfer.
Some people look like a classic archetype look. And that may have an effect as well.
Yes! You know what I mean.

Sometimes you just vibe with someone
Is that a bad thing? @BaronOfHair
This is what I meant before.

LTG71

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the “irrational” factors are those in our subconscious. In a lot of situations opposites will attract. One person is the introvert and the other is the extrovert. Attachment styles and childhood experiences are also playing in the background. We subconsciously gravitate to what is familiar, sometimes for the good and sometimes not. You’ll find women who are attractive but lack basic characteristics you are familiar with. For instance, some women are mothers or want to be and some are diametrically opposed and hate the idea. If you had a decent relationship with my mother, you might be more attracted to the mothering type. It is a subconscious pre-qualifier that she will have a certain mindset. That raises her SMV if that is the type you are looking for. A lot of this ”chemistry“ is also a fantasy you are imprinting on this person. She‘s attractive and you project the qualities you are looking for onto this person. You see them with rose colored glasses. During the venting process the real person presents themselves and the attraction will adjust accordingly.

SpartanWarrior77

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Is that a bad thing? @BaronOfHair
This is what I meant before.
Not at all. I think it's one of the primary factors that is actually responsible for attraction if people really payed attention to it. Remember, we make decisions based on unconscious and emotional triggers and then use "logic" to rationalize". This truth has profound implications.

If you had to wait until you had the words and labels to describe a situation AKA if you just wait for things to make sense logically, you may end up throwing out tremendous seductive adventures because it didn't make sense or maybe you would end up missing out on some amazing connections when you could have just followed your instinct/irrational attraction.

For example, logically it may not make sense to go for an older woman but sometimes it really works, it kind of depends on the context

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of things related to attraction happen well below the conscious level. For example: I was to meet some friends at a coffee shop to play some card games. As I entered the shop, this girl who was sitting there and she jumped up and said ‘nice pants!’. It was a whirlwind. It was a jumble of very fast events. We were laughing and joking. At one point talking about teeth (I don’t know why).
She did what a lot of girls do which is grab my hand (I have ‘fvcking huge hands’) and measure it against her’s.
We exchanged #’s and she called me at o’ dark thirty for a booty call.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Meanwhile, these same women expressed to me how fortunate they felt they got to be intimate with me.
You want the verbal and non-verbal expressions of women telling me how fortunate they felt they got to be intimate with me? That's a bit retarded, but maybe you've never got complimented/praised/worshipped by a woman.

Verbally, it's mostly statements like 'I feel so fortunate to be intimate with you' or 'if I had known you were such a sex god, I would've come over sooner' or questions like 'how come you know my body better than I do?'

Non-verbally it's mostly about being violated by them in dead end alleys and being ambushed for impromptu fellatio while you're trying to cook dinner.

Naked cook lingerie apron kitchen.jpeg