The most important lesson I learned in dating

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interested Women Put in the Effort—End of Story.

If you're stuck questioning her interest, holding out hope, or even writing posts about her on forums like SoSuave—it's already over. Seriously, just cut her loose and move on. It doesn't matter if she's keeping you around with sex, flirting, or any other crumbs of attention—if you're in doubt about her feelings, you're just wasting your time.

I’ve been on both sides of this: with sex, without sex, it doesn’t matter—it never ends well if you're the one putting in all the effort. You might think things will turn around, but they won’t.

But I Only Get Interest from Women I’m Not Attracted To!

Or, you enjoy the "thrill of the chase" (which usually means you’re projecting insecurities and only naturally attract women you don't find attractive). That’s a you problem—one that requires inner strength and self-reflection to overcome.

You can either face the reality of who you’re attracting and why, or you can keep blaming external factors. It’s up to you, but don’t fool yourself into thinking you’re winning some imaginary game by chasing after disinterested women or settling for attention you don’t actually want.

I will end this with some of my favorite, but relevant movie scenes.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, that took you long enough to figure that out.

LTG71

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ah Rose, one of the infamous hoes. Even a Pittsburgh steel fortune couldn’t keep her away from cheating with a 3rd class Chad. Hoes ain’t loyal.