The misconception that good looking women are *****es

Alpha_Animal

Don Juan
Reaction score
You've all seen them in the club, being approached man after man after man then rejecting man after man after man. Why do they do this I mean the man comes up and offers them a free drink and they reject him then you hear the "YOUR NOTHING BUT A B1TCH" line.

Misconception 1:Women don't like being approached
Wrong, women love being approached, but only by a proper man. Would you like ugly girls hitting on you time and time and time again? How would you deal with this situation? There are 3 choices:
a)Have sex with them all: yuck and besides women can't do that because of ASD
b)Talk to them all:Say you got approached by 5 UGs per night and each one only wanted to talk for 1/2 an hour(most guys would talk till there was no chance) thats 2 and a 1/2 hours of listening to ugly girls talk per night. A waste of life really.
c)Blow them off straight away: Well unfortunately that is the only other option. First you would try blowing them off nicely but alot of them wouldn't take the hint so you would have to start acting like a jerk/b1tch. Good looking girls then start to get used to doing this so they appear REALLY b1tchy.

Ok I'll just go approach the girls who aren't as cute then

NO! These girls want the knight in shining armour to come on his horse and sweep her off into a life of fun. Unfortunately the knight gets left behind and thats all that turns up is the horses:D.
Now how does she know this knight has come along? All these **** tests and everything thats how. Give her an approach that she will remember forever(in a good way, that means no nude approaches sorry guys:D).
Theres loads of ways to do this like Badboys/Sharks "You are beautiful I would like to get to know you" line that must be pulled off in exactly the right style or Mysterys Method which is very good for this type of situation.

Ok I've approached her and shes still acting a *****
Relax, shes just shocked a proper man has approached her instead of these lame men who buy sex off her using a currency of drink instead of money. You are the guy of her dreams and she has to check to make sure your congruegent(sp?) with your frame. Like BadBoy said **** tests don't exist they're just testing if you are real. Like if someone said they were a multi-millionare you would look for ways to check they actually had the money.

Misconception 2:"**** Tests" are bad and it's hard to know if they are **** tests
Wrong, **** tests are good, they are a massive IOI because a girl actually thinks your too good to be true. Crappy analogy time:cool:. If a friend said "Oh I've met this supermodel and she wants to go out with you" it would seem unreal you would try to discover if she was really that hot, it intrigues you but its too good to be true(like DJs are to women) but if he said "Another one of those ugly, massive women want to date you" would you be intrigued then? Would you bother seeing if it was real?
Its the same with chicks and you're like the friend and the chick/UG. The friend being you in person and the HB/UG being your attitude/personality/mindset/etc. You have intrigued her because you have basically said "I'm different, in a good way" in your approach. Now she needs to see if you really are the supermodel she thinks you are. Thus "**** tests" are targeted at you.

I can't identify these **** tests though. What if she loses interest?

If you are a true alpha male/DJ then you will automatically pass all **** tests because you're personality is the same all the time. If you end up "failing" a "**** test" then she will lose attraction because you're a fake. This is why you should work on inner game first and then outer game. Outer game can be fake but it's impossible for inner game to be fake.

The more beautiful a woman is the easier she is to game. Whys this you ask? How many guys do you think come up to a SHB12 and start teasing her. The most important things in PU are to relax, smile and have a good time, don't think about what the outcome will be because thats normal behaviour, you know the same type the other 100 guys this week have had.

Misconception 3: These AFCs make the game harder because the girls think all guys are slimy
Be thankful for these AFCs, in fact go thank any AFCs that get blown out by a HB. Why? Just imagine if every guy was a man, then it would be a game based on looks, but men are so rare these days that you can be totally ugly and still get quality girls because men are something that are getting rarer every day. For every DJ/alpha male theres probably thousands of good looking girls. So remember your more valuble than her.

Do you like good looking girls?
Are you a DJ?

If you answered yes to those two questions then there are beautiful girls waiting for you. No, there are beautiful girls desperate for you, remember thank the AFCs and no nude approaches. I hope you enjoyed my post critisism accepted(apart from spelling mistakes:D)

Animal

Virtú

Don Juan
Reaction score
So if women only sh!t test in order to find out if a guy a real man or just a good actor then why does sh!t testing work so well as a means of killing off a guy's interest in her?

Even if you're man enough to not be wounded emotionally by her sh!t testing, it still seems like you'd lose interest quickly if she's putting you through crap, especially if you've got girls waiting in the wings.

I mean, who wants to work for a girl? I always thought getting girls was supposed to be fun.

"Sorry lady; you're hot, but you're not easier or more fun than jacking off."

Alpha_Animal

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Virtú
So if women only sh!t test in order to find out if a guy a real man or just a good actor then why does sh!t testing work so well as a means of killing off a guy's interest in her?
The guy can't hold up to what he has made out he is, he gets worried and then thinks "damn I don't know how to act, I haven't read this part online, blah blah blah NEXT!"
I'm not sure what type of sh|t tests you mean by here because I think we may have different definitions of sh|t tests. Whats your definition of a sh|t test? I'm not saying you're wrong but I would like to hear your definition so I can further explain.

Even if you're man enough to not be wounded emotionally by her sh!t testing, it still seems like you'd lose interest quickly if she's putting you through crap, especially if you've got girls waiting in the wings.
I mean the initial approach where she will say things like "Will you buy me a drink?" or when she trys to get you qualifying. Not her actually being a complete b|tch towards you. Have rules for yourself just expect a few sh!t tests at the start. So many guys eject at the first sign of sh|t tests.
I enjoy the interaction and everything else to do with PU so I don't consider myself to be wasting my time even if I get rejected. I also enjoy a bit of a challange before the start of whatever your intentions are because I prefer independent women who don't go mad at the first sight of an alpha male. Besides alot of men don't have swarms of women waiting in the wings and have to go out and start this effect.

I mean, who wants to work for a girl? I always thought getting girls was supposed to be fun.
You're not working for a girl. You're only working for her if you consciously think "sh|t test what should I do?". It will be fun if you're not faking your attitude because it's just another interaction.
Like I mentioned above I enjoy the PU just as much as the outcome. I think your quote explains this well:

Thats a good attitude to have. If you went up to a girl with an attitude like that do you think you would fail sh|t tests? No, you wouldn't because you don't give a sh|t about the outcome.

I hope I cleared it up a bit for you. If you have any more questions/critisisms for this post then feel free to post them.

dj in the uprising

Reaction score
Interesting can you perhaps explain more of the inner game on its defintition? cause i hear it alot but no one really says antyhing about it

Virtú

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Alpha_Animal
Whats your definition of a sh|t test? I'm not saying you're wrong but I would like to hear your definition so I can further explain.
I guess I'm using the term wrong. I was thinking of anything that's not a green light to escalate things, from "Get lost, loser" rejection to a girl who's playing the game too well for her own good, and isn't responding warmly, if at all, to you.

Why is it only the manipulators or the sluts that respond to a guy obviously enough to actively encourage him? Not pouncing on him and ripping off his clothes :D, but kinoing, C+Fing, and sex talking back. Somewhere along the line, women got it into their heads that all they have to do is look good; well, I think that I'd like good, sane women who would seduce me while I did it to them.

Originally posted by Alpha_Animal
Thats a good attitude to have. If you went up to a girl with an attitude like that do you think you would fail sh|t tests? No, you wouldn't because you don't give a sh|t about the outcome.
To be perfectly honest, IMO, it's that attitude that has kept me a virgin. I read about not giving a sh!t every time I come here, but it still doesn't make any sense. If a guy doesn't care about the outcome, if he doesn't care if he gets laid or not, then why is he even trying?

I'm sorry but I really don't understand that; if he's trying to make a specific outcome happen, then surely it has to mean something to him. Surely you want to get laid enough to try to make it happen?

I masturbate so much that I genuinely don't care if I get laid or not, and therefore I have no incentive to try.

Last edited:

Alpha_Animal

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why is it only the manipulators or the sluts that respond to a guy obviously enough to actively encourage him? Not pouncing on him and ripping off his clothes :D, but kinoing, C+Fing, and sex talking back. Somewhere along the line, women got it into their heads that all they have to do is look good; well, I think that I'd like good, sane women who would seduce me while I did it to them.
Women would love to encourage you but the thing is that alot of women are under the control of society. You have to persist without getting too pushy, its kind of hard to explain. When you go out try having the attitude of "Women have to do more than look good for me" and before you do anything keep saying that in your head, just because they are good looking you are not going to be interested in them. Women will then start to qualify theyre selves to you, which is a subtle sign of seducing in a way(trying to gain your approval). If there is a quality you want in a woman ask her (like if you wanted a good cook say "Are you a good cook?" quite a bad example but this is the sort of thing you want to ask) this starts them qualifying then "Yes Im a good cook" or "No, but blahblahblah". You have the right mindset in your posts but maybe your not conveying it in your interactions with women or maybe you won't proceed and the women want you to?

To be perfectly honest, IMO, it's that attitude that has kept me a virgin. I read about not giving a sh!t every time I come here, but it still doesn't make any sense. If a guy doesn't care about the outcome, if he doesn't care if he gets laid or not, then why is he even trying?
Good point, what this means is that you want a specific outcome but you are not all that bothered if it does not happen. For example in a sport you don't really care about if your home team were playing you would want them to win but it wouldn't really effect your life if they lost, would it? You can care about it but don't depend upon it or place any importance upon it.

I'm sorry but I really don't understand that; if he's trying to make a specific outcome happen, then surely it has to mean something to him. Surely you want to get laid enough to try to make it happen?
Well thinking you can masterbate is like not looking needy. Think of it this way if you had two girls but you still enjoyed having sex with other new girls, would you really care if other girls told you to **** off(not that you should next the first time you hear that but still)? No. because you could still go home and call another girl up.

How many girls do you approach per week, just out of curiosity. Do you try to esculate things?

Alpha_Animal

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by dj in the uprising
Interesting can you perhaps explain more of the inner game on its defintition? cause i hear it alot but no one really says antyhing about it
Inner game is your beliefs, attitude, mindset and all your internal thoughts. It is what sub-consiously affects your verbal and non-verbal communication. You can change your inner game and I believe it leads to much more success than relying on tactics(tactics are helpful but way more helpful when you have good inner game)

For example an alphas inner game is one of not really caring of the outcome of a situation, high self confidence, not worrying about what others think about him, judging other people instead of them judging him, etc etc.

An AFC/beta males inner game is one of supplicating to girls they like, placing importance on what others think, worrying about outcomes, depression, etc etc.

That is what things like C&F, neg hits, ignoring target, etc are all for, to convey good personality traits and good inner game. If you actually have great inner game then you do not really need these tactics even though they help because you convey everything through unconscious actions.

At the start when you are first changing inner game it is extremely hard because it is what you believe in and the rules you have followed all through your life.

A good way of changing inner game is through body language. Your mind and body must be on the same level. At first your mind will try to change your body language back to original but if it can't control then it must follow your body language. For example, when your feeling sad try putting on the biggest smile you can, at first your mind will try to take the smile off your face but soon after you'll start to become happier.

This relates to inner game in the fact that if you take up loads of space and get into a comfortable position you will start to feel more relaxed and confident. At first you will feel very nervous and self-conscious but it'll soon become a part of you and you'll find yourself doing it automatically. Try slowing everything down:your speech, your actions, your walk just everything. When your standing have your legs at least 1/2 meter apart. When your sitting also have your feet a long distance apart, if it feels uncomfortable change it a bit.

If there is something I didn't explain well enough then tell me so I can clear it up.

sapphire

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Actually, there are some women who over shyt test and as the result they end up shooting themselves in the foot so to speak and end up losing the "men of their dreams". There is a limit of the amount of testing that you should permit before appearing to hand your balls to her on a silver platter.

The last girl who put me through the ringer was hot. I mean super hot, but by the time she figured out that I was for real and started to peel away her bytchiness, I had already lost interest in her and moved on to someone else who was actually fun to be with.

guitaronfire411

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This post deserves a good read by everyone.

A girl was giving me a wide smile when she saw me.

I asked her if she had a a few minutes to spare to talk. She replied, still smiling, that she was on the phone at the moment in a sort of whiny voice. Is that a **** test or a subtle '**** off, I'm not interested!'?

I took it as the latter and said, 'I'll let you go. Good luck with your boyfriend."
(she's seeing someone)

Was that a good move?

Edit: ****. Just saw this thread! :

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=39626&highlight=rejecting+girls

I was likely getting high interest. :(

Ever since I started taking working-out more seriously, I've stopped caring about a lot of the mundane day-to-day ****, such as:

i) Does this girl like me? (far less frequent than the days/weeks I spent over a rejection years ago)

ii) Do the people around me like me? (if they don't, that's their problem)

iii) Do my parents approve of this or that? (No longer care about parental approval when it comes to purchasing items, etc.)

iv) Caring about others. (Now, my philosophy is, more or less, 'Live and Let Live'. If people want to be nice to me, I'll treat them the way I feel is appropiate. **** will receive ****, whether direct or indirect. I no longer place other people's wishes above my own with the rare exceptions)

Last edited:

Boner da Stoner

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it's **** test day(AFC to the next level:p)

HAHAHA you guys!!! nice joke!:crackup:

:p at l;east I hope it's a joke!

SH!T test as they are referred to are just that **** tests... they want to know something!

BOTTOM LINE!!!

They want nothing more out of you, not to raise her interest level, she's already talking to you, your response won't raise her level if you get poulled into her frame! get that through the thick parts of your mind!! NO FOLLOWING HER ORDERS IF YOU KNOW THEY ARE **** TESTS!!!

Yeah if she **** test you and in any way you can C+F it do it! you just passed.

If her **** tests is just plain 'will you put up with my *****iness', call her on it. Treat her like a whiny brat(thanks david:rolleyes: ) and walk away say something along the lines of "come see me when you've grown up a little with a smile on your face.

Don't let other people's moods bring you down, they tell you bad things not so you can copy with them and mourn along with em. That only extends the process, and who wants to plant an image in a ladies mind that you are the man to see if she has to cry cause something BAD;) happened at 3AM and she ONLY wants to talk(ie no sex only talk)?

*On a side note, you can also **** test girls, make her work for you, if she **** tests you and you pass, turn it around!*

Have fun whatever you do, they want fun guys who are interesting and make her blood boil in her brain, she wants a man who she will dream about.

I know there are a lot of guys out there and hear the word **** test and they wimp out, what happens if you go out one night and you don't have your game on? Every girl is going to serreptitously be **** testin ya, you need to up your game!

What happens to the 5 HB's in a group of friends if she goes back to them and says you pussied out from a simple... "you so ugly! U G L Y you ain't got no alibi!" routine? Every one of them will laugh in your face and up the **** testing!

You have to be a man, and learn toteach her to have fun, to enjoy life, to stop with making pure excruciation !!!!