• Refuse to date Western Women

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Refuse to date women period

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What is your current dating status and your thoughts about it. Are you where you want to be and what are you doing to get there? Or are you content and would like to share how you got to where you are today? Participate and Discuss

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I'm ready to date women,just not to put up with all the BS they seem to think I need to. I HAVE kids,money,good job and the future looks brighter than ever.SO other than sex,no real need to have one around

Mojogoat

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm single at the moment, got burned recently with yet another women I thought was "different", generally that's the cycle, am cynical about women 'til I meet one that affects my brain and stops my ability to think sense.
I then convince myself that "this one's different", and undergo the painful process of finding out that she's not.

Not that I'm bitter =D.

"Dum spiro, spero", while I breathe I hope.

Am concentrating on improving myself, and my sense of self-worth, and feel that this will pay dividends in all aspects of my life in the long run. Water finds it's own level and I generally find that people's idea of their own self-worth is reflected in their choice of partner.

So I'm going to keep reminding myself that I'm great, and see where that leads me ;)

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
An Interview with the Soldier

NAME:
Victory Unlimited

DATING STATUS:
Single since early February

THOUGHTS ON YOUR CURRENT DATING STATUS:
I pride myself on NEVER allowing myself to be undervalued by ANY woman I meet. I pride myself on treating women with the honor and respect that I would like to see reciprocated towards me. And the moment their behavior towards me does not measure up to my standards, then the countdown to forcefully evacuate them from my life begins.

I keep my standards "realistic". I don't ask for women or anybody else to treat me in any way that's BEYOND their power to do so. This is why I'm able to decisively put their asses in front of my personal "dating and relationship FIRING SQUAD" when the situation reaches critical mass. Because of this, I rarely feel guilt or have second thoughts about my actions towards women.

I"m happy to know I'm not settling for less than I want, and sometimes war-weary from the lack of suitable worthy, attractive, available women in my ethnic group (African American).

ARE YOU WHERE YOU WANT TO BE:
For now...YES. when I meet a woman that inspires me to invite her into my life in some consistent way-----I will give the invitation in a heartbeat. But until then, every woman I meet has the challenge of proving to me based on her actions that she DESERVES such an invitation of a man of my honor and worth.

I ain't new to this. I've been in this war to find worthy women long enough to know that few things are BETTER for me than having the right woman in my life--------and few things are WORSE than having the wrong woman in my life. I tend to find my peace in this time of war whien I'm at peace with my romantic, decisions-----"to be or not to be" dating or in a relationship.

WHAT ARE YOU DOING RIGHT NOW TO CHANGE and/or MAINTAIN YOUR DATING STATUS:
I am currently targeting my efforts on self-improvement in all areas of my life. I have a birthday coming up very soon and I find myself having become MORE concerned with doing something with my life that will positively impact the GREATEST number of people in the shortest amount of time.

Make no mistake, whenever I see women that suit my tastes, I NEVER hesitate to approach (cold approaches are my specialty). But until then, I focus the lion's share of my activity on CONTINUOUSLY working to become the kind of man that WOMEN will be inspired to approach ME instead.

CLOSING THOUGHTS:
I am a man of very particular tastes in women. Over the past year, I've noticed that it has become more difficult to meet and engage the kind of women I prefer. However, I'm confident that this will change very shortly, and the moment it does, I'll know about it because I'm ALWAYS in "targeting" mode.

I STAY READY to engage the women of my preference without a moment's hesitation.

Much respect and PEACE to everyone who has taken the time to read this.

VU

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
I'm single, working on being rich, don't have, want, or need kids.

When I do get rich, I'll worry about marriage since most women will only want me cuz of my money. I'll see if I can get someone that a relative knows since there will be some kind of connection already there.

I'm hardly f**king the women I want, since my luck ain't being good to me.

Any woman I f**ked, it was just luck.

Will God send me a decent woman?

boomerick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
VU wrote---

I've been in this war to find worthy women long enough to know that few things are BETTER for me than having the right woman in my life--------and few things are WORSE than having the wrong woman in my life.

This is golden....

Happily married....."Game"-ing her every day....

Over and Out.