The life of no love ...

Leuven

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi,

After a couple of months of absence ( Trying the written stuff in real life ), I'm back here with the rapport.

I used to be very shy, virgin, no relationship ( no present, none in the past, kissed like 5 girls ).

I'm now reading the stuff for nearly 3 years. I must say when I'm looking back to who I was in 2004 and who I've become now, I must say things have changed in life, some for the better, but not all of them.

Compared with then, I'm now graduated, have a stable and quiet good job.

The last time I was here ( I think about 3 months ago, I decided to stop reading and only practising. ). I'm able to sometimes start a conversation, the more beers I have, the better ....
I can maintain a conversation longer then before and I'm not impressed by a girl anymore. I kissed 4 girls the last 3 months and had a first relationship of a month. I'm still virgin but I'm not frustrated about that anymore.

BUT Something very stange has happened. Before I was very nerveous and sweaty when talking to woman, thinking they were better than me. Now I have absolutely no feeling towards the woman I'm hitting. I've asked for no phonenumbers of the girls ( not because I was afraid, but because I didn't care. )

From my expierence I can tell that the deejay stuff work on a part of the females ( the part of the girls who want to have fun, but not on the part of girls who have had less relationships. It's like I've become some kind of robot with no feelings of love. Anyone knows what I'm talking about???

I want to meet some girls who are serious but I can't seem to find them.
can anyone help me a little bit. Some good advice, tips, own expierence about this? ...

SIncerely

ViciousDADogg

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know what you talking about.

I know you tried 4 girls in the last 3 months and think you've sampled all that the female sex has to offer. That's just not the truth, and you haven't worked to find the truth anyway.

I think you're just bragging or attentino wh0ring. Look at me, Ima robot, hahahaha.

Pimping is all about love. You give it, and you receive it. If you not feeling love then you're not pimping. 4 girls in 3 months, even started a relationship with 1. Still a virgin. That's not pimping.

Leuven

Don Juan
Reaction score
What I wanted to say is that the girls I kissed, it was like nothing special, I remember the first girl I kissed, It was awesome, I thought about her every second of the followign month or something like that. But now it's like I'm feeling absolutely nothing at all and that scares the hell out of me.

ViciousDADogg

Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep kissing different girls until you find the one that feels different from all the others you've kissed.

What makes you so darn special that you think you going to find THE ONE right away...

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i've never been real big on simple kissing. Just kissing by itself doesn't turn me on that much...To make kissing feel good you have to go for more hard-core, make-out type kissing.