The Law of 10

szof

Don Juan
Reaction score
10% of guys get 90% of the *****.

Not just this, but look at any social gathering. Given a group of ten guys and ten girls, all of the girls except maybe one or two will find herself more attracted to the most outstanding, confident, good-looking guy - the alpha - more than the others.

Meanwhile the other nine guys will hopelessly and half-assedly either shy away or approach with futility. The nine girls will compete with one another for the attention of the alpha. Sad thing is for each of these guys, if the context were different or the competition weaker, they could have been the alpha.

The alpha on the other hand picks and chooses which woman he wants, or indeed which women he wants. Women's frustration comes from their not being able to attract the alpha and not in her not being able to find a man in general.

The woman who chooses not to go for the alpha is a beta female, the kind who will be happy with a lesser man's complete attention. These girls are usually married off quickly in life and/or have been so thoroughly humbled by an alpha that they are happy with the limited emotional protection a non-alpha male can offer.

In real-life this explains the phenomenon where in one outing you seem to be attracting every ladies' attention and then on another you might as well be invisible. With knowledge and practice we can aim to be the alpha in every outing.

Ricardo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It makes you sick sometimes how all the girls swoon over one guy.

There is a psychology to that as well. A few girls go after one guy than next thing you know they are all after him. Social proof to the nth degree!

This my friends is good reason to DJ every girl, regardless of how attracted you are to them, because it will bring in the other girls as well.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ricardo:
There is a psychology to that as well. A few girls go after one guy than next thing you know they are all after him. Social proof to the nth degree!

This my friends is good reason to DJ every girl, regardless of how attracted you are to them, because it will bring in the other girls as well.
THE most successful player I have ever known was considered by many women to be fairly unattractive. I hear this firsthand from more than one girl he banged.

As far as I can figure this guy made himself a rare commodity by standing up most people he made plans with. Must have been his way with words that allowed him to get away with it. He would make plans with 3 different girls in one night and pick later who he wanted to hang out with.

He would end up with several fukk buddies at any given time and managed to continually feed the fire by adding more. A master at the art of social proof!

Yes, start out by getting a few less attractive girls to want you, and plenty more that look even better will follow.

studmuffin15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok, well:

"In real-life this explains the phenomenon where in one outing you seem to be attracting every ladies' attention and then on another you might as well be invisible. With knowledge and practice we can aim to be the alpha in every outing."

do u have any thoughts or suggestions to add as to how to achieve this? (assuming it is new material, aside from the standard
"make yourself stand out" stuff we see on here all the time.) i ask this bcuz it looks like u have some good experience with this. anything to expound upon for us?

felineboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
My own advice is to be -

* a nice guy with a naughty streak - they are attracted to you because you're safe but dangerous simultaneuously

* to treat every woman you meet with utmost courtresy - even as you're playing her - a reputation spreads quicker than a wildfire

* to befriend all women, regardless of whether they're a 3 or a 10. I got hugs off a dozen different women every time I walked into my local pub - makes all the new women there go "why do they all like him so much."

* don't EVER be sleazy - like I said, reputations and wildfires are similar - good reputations spread just as quickly as bad ones.

Just my $0.02

Ricardo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of girls love me because of my current GF. I think my time with her is going to end in a while, but hopefully I can go out with some of her co-workers

drZaius09

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a damn brilliant post. And it is also the reason why looks matter a lot more than most people on this board will have you believe.

------------------
"I love you, drZaius!!!"
---Troy McClure

Aiken_Drum

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ricardo:
A lot of girls love me because of my current GF. I think my time with her is going to end in a while, but hopefully I can go out with some of her co-workers
I would'nt do that. Your ex will surely fvck up your relationship with her co-worker.

VERY good post, one of the most intelligent I've seen in a while szof, you seem to know a lot.