The HUGE how many chicks have you Banged thread

Target_100

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Banged: the dikk inside the vagina. Oral, fingering etc. doesn't count.

I'll start off: 16.

Target_100

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Serious answers only please.

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have banged the videos on my computer screen for years.

It's great. The girls are always hot, young, and tight and they don't want a relationship after I sleep with them. They also let me do anything I want to them and are always ready to have sex.

Talk about paradise...

Rex Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, I did a poll a ways back and got MUCH better responses. That's because they didn't have to forfeit their anonymity to answer. What you fail to realize, Target, is that insecure people HATE the feeling of being judged. Therefore they will do 1 of 3 three things.

1) Not answer (Nothing wrong with that)

2) Obviously bullsh!t (1,347 exempli gratia, no biggie but can be annoying)

or

3) Bullsh!t and pass it on as reality (my personal pet peeve)

Blah, but just wait until you get the 'enlightened ones' telling you how immature you are or those that must claim you only screwed UG's to get past their #. It helps them sleep at night. I'm on your side, but I"m giving you fair warning.

That said, my number is 49. And I'm comfortable with it....until number 50 comes along! :up:

belividere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rex Man said:
Wow, I did a poll a ways back and got MUCH better responses. That's because they didn't have to forfeit their anonymity to answer. What you fail to realize, Target, is that insecure people HATE the feeling of being judged. Therefore they will do 1 of 3 three things.

1) Not answer (Nothing wrong with that)

2) Obviously bullsh!t (1,347 exempli gratia, no biggie but can be annoying)

or

3) Bullsh!t and pass it on as reality (my personal pet peeve)

Blah, but just wait until you get the 'enlightened ones' telling you how immature you are or those that must claim you only screwed UG's to get past their #. It helps them sleep at night. I'm on your side, but I"m giving you fair warning.

That said, my number is 49. And I'm comfortable with it....until number 50 comes along! :up:
I find the most of this post to be true; but at the same time I quit counting because once I hit double digits (awhile back) I stopped caring about numbers. All that a number does is impress another guy and most of it is bull**** as #3 puts it. Ironically I have never meet a single person guy or girl who has slept with over 20 people and can give an exact count. Most people over 10 dont know exact numbers. I'm not claiming to be enlightened for this or down playing anyones claims, but I also lost count since it wasn't that big a deal and could care less if someone doubts me.

I never slept with girls to show off a number I slept with girls because I wanted to.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"... I won't lie to you... So, how was your day?"

comic_relief

Rex Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Belvidere, yeah that's a good point. One of the biggest DJ's I know (much bigger than me but also older) really doesn't know. More than likely I wouldn't know either but I keep my list right next to the KFC and Coca-cola recipes. :D

Methuselah

Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread would be alot cooler if it was renamed to, "The how many HUGE chicks have you Banged thread!"