The guys who was bangin' girls in junior high...

gonnamakeachange

Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe not that early, but got laid often in high school and beyond...what did/do they have as far as personality and charisma? If I ever have kids, how can I make sure my son has exciting relationships with women and not be alone every weekend? I'm thinking the truly natural guys are born that way and no matter what upbringing they may have, they have that unique ability to charm women.

scrouds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This sounds like my cousin.

He's just a go getter. He wants a lot out of life, and he's grabbing for it, with both hands.

Don't you see, that's attractive right there. You have the power to do that yourself. Grab life with both hands and don't let go, don't make eexcuses, and don't apologize for your drive.

Tell yourself this every time you think about it until it sinks in.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
More important than speculating and mentally wanking over why that guy got laid in jr high, high school, is figuring out why you didn't. Unless of course there is some jr high school player on here who would like to give a real account. Otherwise, why weren't you personally knocking down broads at the ripe old age of 13? I know why I wasn't and I'm cool with that. How about you?

Jblitz59

Don Juan
Reaction score
my first experience really came from a sexually active girl who basically did the first moves, i mentioned i had a 'dream' that we ****ed which was a lie ( more like a fantasy). so when she was going to give me head she surprised me by slipping herself naked and going ontop of me, all without me sayin a word haha