The Glory of Kino

broadsword303

Don Juan
Reaction score
For those who didn't read my obvious early thread(I'll call it my "Jesus Christ, are you blind?" thread), I want to re-iterate a key fact to some people who are curious about a girl they know.

The all important secret is...KINO!

It doesn't matter how confident you act, how funny you are, or how nice you look. If you're more likely to touch yourself than her, you'll never get anywhere.
All girls are subconsciously eager to see how gutsy you are.
My own experience was similar. I could be a nice guy, a bad guy, or a funny guy, and get attention from the girl I liked. But it didn't matter how much we talked, I didn't seem to get that much of a reaction out of her, until....well you know. Kino.

In fact, the first day she showed extreme interest in me was when we wrestled around. We were doing some 'Matrix moves', and she went to play punch me. I held her arm, and she tried to use the other to twist free. I grabbed her around the waist and held her, and she stopped struggling. She shrugged into my arms and we stood like that for a while. It thoroughly suprised my friends.
After that, she plays around like that even more. I guess she just wanted a firm hug.;)
My tip is: let her know you can hold her, protect her, and still play rough. :p

Who else has some good Kino experiences to share?

PS: I'm new at this forum, so if playful wrestling isn't Kino, I suggest in should be.;)

broadsword303

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by JC Jerkson
This is important.

Comfortable KINO escalation is the key in this game. What I mean by "comfortable" means how comfortable SHE is to your touching.

JC
I've got to admit, I need a little advice with this one. Even when not flirting, she likes to mess around in a rough way. Dancing too.
I'm not entirely sure how to escalate the Kino.

Dapper Swindler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mysterymethod.com

He explains the 13 steps of KINO escalation.

JC
Can you provide a more precise link? Sounds like excellent information.

Zod

Don Juan
Reaction score
IMO, the mystery method DVD's are very good, but not worth the price. I would have liked to seen each workshop at once, rather than them taking 'favorites' from all the workshops on several DVD's. Each DVD is about 1 hour long (1 being 10 minutes more, another being 10 minutes less). The content is good, but I it's over priced. It being priced at 294$ is about 194$ above what is reasonable.

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is all glorious!

all women want to be touched. it makes them feel sexual and protected.

just the other day i was out on a first date with this chick, i had some kino here and there but she sighed every so often. Ok the 2nd date came i had my arms around her the whole night, no more sighing!

women wants to be kinoed by a confident guy, they even want to be kissed as long as the guy takes charge. they want to feel loved, protected, and appreciated.

sad the afc's fear the outcome...

bbestar

Banned
Reaction score
One Girl I met last year on vacation... We talked alot, but we had alot of opposites. said she never met a guy like u from the states (i was in the philippines)

Basically acted aloof the whole time I was with her, no touching or being needy..

Then we went swimming with some friends at the beach and I asked her to piggy back ride me while i swim and she wrapped her arms around me (First time we actually touched).. We went in circles for a minute (meaning.. long time)

Then i pushed her away, sitting there on the shallow part of the water. She came over and put one of my legs between her legs and started squeezing it going up and down.. I was like.. ok.. she did this for like 5 minutes, every time i would try to pull my leg away, she grab it and put back between her legs.. I was clueless wtf she was doing...

Then I went away to swim a bit, and my other friends were playing a game and during the game the girl yelled my name real loud.. lol :p

Anomalous

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You'll have to buy the DVD's.

They are very much worth it though.

JC
Ha, your right! I saw somewhere on here, someone trying to give away the M1 methond (wrote it like that for a reason-----so people won't try to download it off limewire or something).

But you know what i'm talking about.

Kino escalation is just that. Escalate the kino.