"the Game" Is Just A Game

juleswinns

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tonight i went out with a mission to chat people up. My opener was a magic trick. It worked like half the time but the point was that I communicated with people. I only 2 rejection out of 6 people. I went to women and men, groups and singles, it didn't matter. With 2 I had a post-trick conversation but nothing really special, meaning no IOI from the women. The best thing was that I went in with the mentality of just talking to people. It's great to find that people are all the same even myself. We want to talk but sometime were afraid. When I got rejected I didn't really think twice about it because it's all just a game. Next mission for tomorrow is to talk to HB9 all day. Just talking though.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
cool, but I hate the whole idea of being a jester.

Delta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
good! looks like you're doing the practice stuff in the dj bible... if not, you should check it out.

they have lots of exercises like this to kill your fear of talking to strangers.

later on, when the exercises have you approach chicks, the goal is to fail... to fail and fail and fail so that it's sting becomes FAMILIAR and UNMYSTERIOUS and altogether not too bad.

not a bad way to work out the kinks.

delta

p.s. starting with magic tricks is kinda like you're a david blane special or something... if the goal is to be able to approach hot chicks for a pick up, try without the magic on the approach. gotta find a way to just approach and create any TRIVIAL INTERACTION and then gauge their interest.

magic tricks are killer for KEEPING IT GOING... but starting off with it may signal to women that you're not a "man" but a "street performer".