the "Frame" in daily life

jhonny9546

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The so-called "frame" is often referred to as a concept in psychology and interpersonal dynamics. It is not just a "one-million-dollar thing," but something that permeates our lives in various ways.

You can see how a boss can use their frame to keep employees in line. You can observe how a man can maintain engaging conversations with multiple women, thanks to his frame. You can also see how a husband can save his marriage multiple times, thanks to his frame.
Furthermore, an influential person can shape the thinking of others through the power of their frame.

We know that the "frame" refers to a certain behavior that makes individuals appear "passively dominant" and can make others, including women, appear more submissive. This dynamic is not limited to women; it can also work with men and other people in general.

The frame can be seen as a skill that one needs to learn in order to effectively "organize" and "administer" one's life.
It is a tool that can be applied in various situations, from the workplace to personal relationships.

In a law office, you may have observed the lawyer giving instructions to the office secretary, issuing orders to others, or maintaining their frame even when their spouse was present and complaining.
This observation has led to the understanding that women often crave individuals who exude a sense of authority, such as lawyers, doctors, police officers, or scientists. These individuals possess a certain "ballsy" quality and speak with confidence, which can be appealing.

- Incorporating the Frame into Daily Life

I wonder which are the everyday activities and tasks that can naturally teach how to "hold frame" in a healthy and constructive manner. Just as learning to ride a bike involves falling and persevering until you master the skill, there may be similar activities that can help you develop and refine your frame.

Key Questions:

1. What specific activities or tasks can you incorporate into your daily life that will naturally teach you how to hold a frame? For example, hosting meetings helped a friend of mine to develop strong communication skills in a relatively short period.

2. Is the frame you hold with a woman the same as the one you hold with employees, managers, or in other life situations, such as at the library, grocery store, restaurant, or museum? If not, how can you learn to interchange these "frame versions" without compromising your identity and integrity?

3. There may be times when a woman or someone else will try to "tame" you. How do you learn to recognize when you should be more assertive (tameless) or more submissive (tamed) while maintaining your frame and authenticity?

I do think there are some jobs that, through repetition and competence, can lead us to naturally hold that frame at work for a long period of time. This can teach and soak our soul into that state also in informal situations, such as with friends, or at home with our spouse. Basically, those jobs can teach us to "lead" or "dominate" other people, in an indirect way. Those jobs are not for everyone, so I wondered if there are other ways, we can include in a routine, we can learn this too.

A checklist is helpful, but it is not the ideal approach. Instead, we can work towards your ideal daily routine by outlining the specific hours and activities you do throughout the day. This will help you establish a structured framework to learn and implement.

Learning Curve

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The subject you have posted about is big.

It will require a-lot of details and information to cover frame-control. This is a big one.

1. What specific activities or tasks can you incorporate into your daily life that will naturally teach you how to hold a frame? For example, hosting meetings helped a friend of mine to develop strong communication skills in a relatively short period.
Communication skills are different from holding a frame. Holding a frame means you have the control of the meeting or interaction for a specific reason.

2. Is the frame you hold with a woman the same as the one you hold with employees, managers, or in other life situations, such as at the library, grocery store, restaurant, or museum? If not, how can you learn to interchange these "frame versions" without compromising your identity and integrity?
No they are different.

Let me give you an example of the power frame this is the most common frame in a work enviroment.

The power frame (This one is for someone who has a massive EGO people give this person status, honour and respect.) You will encounter this frame if you see arrogance, or any type of rudeness or an imperial feeling.

This type of people are also the most vulnerable. Because they don't expect you to brake their frame.

You can brake the power frame if do something unexpected. Do something that person will not believe, you would do or don't obay, don't boost their status, honour, and have an opinion. You also need to have the proper body language that displays confidence and the proper tonality, and communication skills to match everything else.

All this, breaks the power frame, the unexpected is important.

You should find books to read on different frame controls, and how to manage them in different environments.

3. There may be times when a woman or someone else will try to "tame" you. How do you learn to recognize when you should be more assertive (tameless) or more submissive (tamed) while maintaining your frame and authenticity?
Frame control with a woman, is different. Most of the times if a woman respects you she will not try to frame you, or to use manipulation tactics against you.

If she does try to frame you, or to control you, then you change your frame control to an unbreakable power of zero tolerance. This must display, confidence, and the feeling that at any moment, within your frame control you have the power to dump her and move on.

Manipulation is usually the most common thing in a LTR when a woman senses weakness. She tries to change everything, plans, dates, she wants to do things her own way every single time, and she never asks you about anything.

One last point: When a woman always asks you what to wear when you go on a date, as an example this means she is in a submissive state.

jhonny9546

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One last point: When a woman always asks you what to wear when you go on a date, as an example this means she is in a submissive state.
I start from the last.
This happen also in other scenarios, like with my sister, but I know she is not subvmissive at all to me.
For anyone who has a female sister, it's hard to keep the frame. The same happen with your mother.
It's different with your GF.
The power frame (This one is for someone who has a massive EGO people give this person status, honour and respect.) You will encounter this frame if you see arrogance, or any type of rudeness or an imperial feeling.
Multiple examples: The business boss, my grandfather, my brother in law.
they are celebrated even if they don't deserve it. People treat them like a dog does to its owner.
Most of the times if a woman respects you she will not try to frame you, or to use manipulation tactics against you.
What's missing here? Do you need to be smart or have experience in order to notice, or you'll just do it, by nature?
Manipulation is usually the most common thing in a LTR when a woman senses weakness. She tries to change everything, plans, dates, she wants to do things her own way every single time, and she never asks you about anything.
So my sister, actually broke up his LTR because my brother in law has only attention for his friends, while she is left behind.
Well, this is true. 7 days in a week, 4 nights out, He is with his friends bringing my sister with him. Then, there is 1 to 2 nights out a month with her. She's not happy for this threathment.
What I do think instead, it's something more deep, that She's trying to obtain from him, which She is also seeking outside (random encountering with her male friends), when she need emotive support.

---

Coming back to the frame thing, I saw people with 140 Brain IQ, getting nowhere, while normaloids getting in the CEO spot or just get everything and own their life.
There is more to the act of being smart by "hardware".
It's the sofware we need to improve.
How those muggles get their life owned?
A friend of mine just told me that basically, being more stupid, is better because there is no "internal conversation" or "premeditation" about an action you'll do in the future.
Those people, just act, with "irrational confidence" in themselves, which is a thing a smart person struggle with

Learning Curve

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's missing here? Do you need to be smart or have experience in order to notice, or you'll just do it, by nature?
Smart does not have to do with it. It's experience, nature, and trial and error.

A friend of mine just told me that basically, being more stupid, is better because there is no "internal conversation" or "premeditation" about an action you'll do in the future.
Well, sometimes being more stupid can definitely help you make easier decisions. But again, it all depends.

I know people who have a range of 130 to 148 IQ. And trust me they don't' really make stupid decisions. Their decisions are well analyzed and thought through.

My GF has 130 IQ and PhD and she is easy going as f3uck. Minor arguments, communication is there and she is submissive. She listens and actually follows patterns and general advice. Does this has to do with IQ? well I don't really think so. All though she is not stupid.

IQ does not mean anything. But it's a must to develop fluid intelligence. You need that to move forward in life.

So certain aspects of the Brain, should be developed in order to have any chance in life.

Most people have a one pack in their brain and a six pack body. Better to have the opposite.

jhonny9546

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Smart does not have to do with it. It's experience, nature, and trial and error.

Well, sometimes being more stupid can definitely help you make easier decisions. But again, it all depends.

I know people who have a range of 130 to 148 IQ. And trust me they don't' really make stupid decisions. Their decisions are well analyzed and thought through.

My GF has 130 IQ and PhD and she is easy going as f3uck. Minor arguments, communication is there and she is submissive. She listens and actually follows patterns and general advice. Does this has to do with IQ? well I don't really think so. All though she is not stupid.

IQ does not mean anything. But it's a must to develop fluid intelligence. You need that to move forward in life.

So certain aspects of the Brain, should be developed in order to have any chance in life.

Most people have a one pack in their brain and a six pack body. Better to have the opposite.
I know so many people who have a very high emotional IQ but they're not smart at all.
And they're living the best life

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know so many people who have a very high emotional IQ but they're not smart at all.
Of course, because society is about social dynamics. If you don't understand how to navigate social dynamics, you will flounder in establishing a social circle and often fail to live up to your full potential in work and relationships.

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do see your point about guys in high authority jobs might take that frame with women in their personal life. However, i have read a lot about how some super successful guys lose all their ruthlessness when involved with a woman in their personal lives.

Their friends are in shock. Why is my super duper successful in life friend behaving so differently and letting his this girl in his life walk all over him

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Their friends are in shock. Why is my super duper successful in life friend behaving so differently and letting his this girl in his life walk all over him
Ask a professional dominatrix how many of her slave clients are successful in business. You'd be surprised.

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ask a professional dominatrix how many of her slave clients are successful in business. You'd be surprised.
It would'nt suprise me at all. I made a couple female pof accounts over the years. Successful men filling my inbox

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I worked in the corporate engineering world for 20yrs. I watched many entry level engineers advance thru their careers. The ones that had higher emotional IQ's went into management. The majority of them were not the smartest engineering minds either.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do see your point about guys in high authority jobs might take that frame with women in their personal life. However, i have read a lot about how some super successful guys lose all their ruthlessness when involved with a woman in their personal lives.

This exactly why I've always needed a submissive woman, at the end of the day the last thing I want to do is debate and fight with a woman after I spent all day at work competing with a bunch of men. I never had it in me to lay down to a woman so i need one that will be more apt to do that for me.

jhonny9546

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course, because society is about social dynamics. If you don't understand how to navigate social dynamics, you will flounder in establishing a social circle and often fail to live up to your full potential in work and relationships.
I wonder if someone with high IQ could find ways to do it. Like the "normal" one does.

I worked in the corporate engineering world for 20yrs. I watched many entry level engineers advance thru their careers. The ones that had higher emotional IQ's went into management. The majority of them were not the smartest engineering minds either.
Very same to my experience!! Not only in the engineering field.
You can see the brightest mind to keep their employer role, and see the "normal" one getting to be the ceo or higher position.
That's just because a higher position it's just about managing stuff, while the true workforce, the true smart ones, are working for you.

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This exactly why I've always needed a submissive woman, at the end of the day the last thing I want to do is debate and fight with a woman after I spent all day at work competing with a bunch of men. I never had it in me to lay down to a woman so i need one that will be more apt to do that for me.
Yeah, my plate can be very feisty, so working on that.

BaronOfHair

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
0:78-1:19

BaronOfHair

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The so-called "frame" is often referred to as a concept in psychology and interpersonal dynamics. It is not just a "one-million-dollar thing," but something that permeates our lives in various ways.

You can see how a boss can use their frame to keep employees in line. You can observe how a man can maintain engaging conversations with multiple women, thanks to his frame. You can also see how a husband can save his marriage multiple times, thanks to his frame.
Furthermore, an influential person can shape the thinking of others through the power of their frame.

We know that the "frame" refers to a certain behavior that makes individuals appear "passively dominant" and can make others, including women, appear more submissive. This dynamic is not limited to women; it can also work with men and other people in general.

The frame can be seen as a skill that one needs to learn in order to effectively "organize" and "administer" one's life.
It is a tool that can be applied in various situations, from the workplace to personal relationships.

In a law office, you may have observed the lawyer giving instructions to the office secretary, issuing orders to others, or maintaining their frame even when their spouse was present and complaining.
This observation has led to the understanding that women often crave individuals who exude a sense of authority, such as lawyers, doctors, police officers, or scientists. These individuals possess a certain "ballsy" quality and speak with confidence, which can be appealing.

- Incorporating the Frame into Daily Life

I wonder which are the everyday activities and tasks that can naturally teach how to "hold frame" in a healthy and constructive manner. Just as learning to ride a bike involves falling and persevering until you master the skill, there may be similar activities that can help you develop and refine your frame.

Key Questions:

I do think there are some jobs that, through repetition and competence, can lead us to naturally hold that frame at work for a long period of time. This can teach and soak our soul into that state also in informal situations, such as with friends, or at home with our spouse. Basically, those jobs can teach us to "lead" or "dominate" other people, in an indirect way. Those jobs are not for everyone, so I wondered if there are other ways, we can include in a routine, we can learn this too.

A checklist is helpful, but it is not the ideal approach. Instead, we can work towards your ideal daily routine by outlining the specific hours and activities you do throughout the day. This will help you establish a structured framework to learn and implement.
Read the literature on this subject https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Framing_effect_(psychology) Relying solely on The Manosphere's barely-baked theorizing on frames/framing is a recipe for remaining stuck in overthought

BaronOfHair

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very interesting, make an example that could match in an LTR
As the article states https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Framing_effect_(psychology)

"Individuals have a tendency to make risk-avoidant choices when options are positively framed, while selecting more loss-avoidant options when presented with a negative"

So, if your goal is to bring into your life folks who will enrich your existence, you need to look and sound more like Harvey Specter than a protagonist from a Judd Apatow movie

jhonny9546

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As the article states https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Framing_effect_(psychology)

"Individuals have a tendency to make risk-avoidant choices when options are positively framed, while selecting more loss-avoidant options when presented with a negative"

So, if your goal is to bring into your life folks who will enrich your existence, you need to look and sound more like Harvey Specter than a protagonist from a Judd Apatow movie
Thanks for the explanation! Btw,, I've missed those movies because I'm not USA native!