The four seasons

octane_orphan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do the seasons effect your chance of pick ups?

Vague question I know, but in another thread someone said "Its winter, she is hormonal" and this go me thinking about my own failures and sucesses.

I find I have better success in the summer and spring rather than winter and Autumn ... its cold, miserable and everyone is so damb depressed.

... anyway ... do the seasons effect your chance of pick ups? .... discuss....

:confused:

Panda 2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a winter kind of guy. I don't like the summer and I don't like warm climates. I love cold winter nights and I find myself bagging more chicks in winter. Most interesting.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Winter > *

i find winter to be easiyer to get chicks... its cold, and they LOVE it when a good looking guy wrapps his arms around them and keeps them warm.... and at night when its cold, there is no better way of getting warm than havving hot steamy sex;)

I tend to even DO more roamntic things with chicks in winter.. so instead of going to the beach, i would take her to some hot springs for a day or 2 etc...

And in winter you will automatically be getting alot more kino going because you will be using eachothers body heat to keep eachother warm.

Winter is a definate "win" for me, and i prefer it when it comes to chicks;)

Laterz...

newplaya

Don Juan
Reaction score
i think summer had a chance on making me lose my game and state of mind slipping back, i always hated hot weater and tend to stay home and go out during good weather like winter, autumn, or spring but not summer it gets way too hot.

Spring for me isn't so hot for a strange reason, sure some days are extremely hot but others are not here in Sydney.

octane_orphan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Must be a UK or a me thing then. My seasonal peek seams to be the end of summer when the nights are long and warm. Not fussed on summer days becuase of the heat and the general uncomfortableness, but summer nights are the best.

Winter is ok if your in doors, one think I find has scuppered dates is going in to town shopping or whatever, its cold and wet and all you want to do is stay in, in the warm, which has some advantages ;) but can be a bit same-e :(

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i would have never believed that everyone approaches more easily in winter... as far as i'm concerned, summer rulez:) i find it more easy, since u both r almost naked and excited as hell because of the warmth... and, moreover, in winter is harder to dress in the best possible way... i like months from april to september, with the highest being july... long live to warmth!