The Five Year Oneitis

Juan_Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you guys deal with frequently thinking about a girl you hadn't seen in a while and ended on bad terms with? I still think about a girl from way back but it's not really from a romantic perspective anymore (although I do occasionally when I hear an AFC song) but more from the "If-Only-She-Can-See-Me-Now" perspective. How do I just get over it?

itishe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Juan, somethings you can't forget. What you must do is stop listening to whatever songs make you think of her, stop watching what shows make you think of her, stop looking at her myspace, etc.

Imagine this girl killed both of your parents, cut your penis off, then raped your sister... you will not want to see/think of her ever again.

TheHoff

Banned
Reaction score
move on, the best way for you to get over her would be to get in a good relationship with a quality girl

mr_no

Reaction score
Been there, done that. Still doing it... The brain needs time to process all the emotions and it takes a lot of time. Just keep thinking of her bad sides, and why it would never work and there are better girls out there for you. It's all true too, because if she was good for you she'd love you not reject you.