the ex

blackhatter

Don Juan
Reaction score
So my ex broke things off with me about 2 weeks ago. We'd been seeing each other for 2 years off and on. Her reasoning was "she couldn't put what happened behind her". Aka, she couldn't stand the fact that I ****ed 2 of her friends and she would never get over that. She told me she was just mad at me whenever she was around me because of it.

So I told her thats fine. She said "you aren't mad?" And I said "Nah, I knew this was coming." And that was that.

Since, I've been getting text messages every other night like I miss you, blah, etc, etc.

Taking the advice on this board I kept no contact, because I assumed the breakup was so she could F more guys.

Well I was on my computer yesterday and I noticed that she saved her Facebook password on here. So of course I go snooping around and I find messages from like 3 days ago. Basically she's talking to her best friend saying "I really want him back, I miss him so much." and "I just want him in my life I have feelings for no one else but I just get so mad when I'm around him because of what he did to me." and "I've been trying to see other guys, but no one does it like him." , ETC.

So what the hell do I do? I love the girl, but she's also pulled breaks out of her ass many a time too. I can tell she genuinely loves me, but how do I know she won't get confused again and just take a break..

Love Ninja

Don Juan
Reaction score
blackhatter said:
So what the hell do I do? I love the girl, but she's also pulled breaks out of her ass many a time too. I can tell she genuinely loves me, but how do I know she won't get confused again and just take a break..
Let's start with this...

What do you want?

blackhatter

Don Juan
Reaction score
Love Ninja said:
Let's start with this...

What do you want?
I want to live my life to the fullest and have women as an after thought. I like her company, but I will never let myself get attached again.

Love Ninja

Don Juan
Reaction score
blackhatter said:
I want to live my life to the fullest and have women as an after thought. I like her company, but I will never let myself get attached again.
Alrighty! That is awesome and VERY clear!

So... let her do what she does. That's her thing... and be who you are.
Unless you're dishonest with her, I fail to understand what the friction is here.

If she attempts to "win you back" so be it. You might "cave in" but it doesn't seem likely.

In the future you might consider not sleeping with the friends of your girlfriend or reading their private e-mails. I'm not making a moral judgment here, but it's more about you and who you are.

Are those the actions that define man you want to be?

Food for thought.

theunflushables

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No matter how much she misses you, loves you, etc, etc, she still has resentment for what you did and would be there for really long time. Not to mention she probably will not trust you one bit.

You broke the relationship, it can't be fixed. Learn from this, impove yourself and move on. No sense of trying to put the pieces back together. Its like breaking a very expensive vase. You can try to glue it back together but, it won't look as nice, it won't be as structurally sound and its resale value is nil.