The Dumbest Question On SoSuave Ever

lovejones

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok this is a really dumb question, but I would like to know the answer.

There is this woman at my workplace whom I really don't know. Well this woman will be outside smoking and she asks me a question I answer her question and then she will like stand there for a second the she goes on the other side of this huge post holding up the roof. Hiding herself from my view. She has done this a couple times and I just wonder why she would do this? Another thing I noticed she does is when she is walking when she comes around some people she will look at the ground and walk alot faster "shyness?"

So can anybody answer this? Is this D.J. Bible Material? lol

Big Pappy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What was the question that she asked and what was the answer that you gave her?

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wierdo lol. A relationship with her should prove interresting. lol, no offense, I think she's just ****ed up haha. But that's soooo funny lol.

L-I-B

Don Juan
Reaction score
.........because she wanted to........seriously, dude, what are you asking. If you are trying to pick her up, then lets start there.

lovejones

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by L-I-B
.........because she wanted to........seriously, dude, what are you asking. If you are trying to pick her up, then lets start there.
Oh of course I want to bang her or I would not be here asking this question :D I just find it weird like a kid or something hiding from a scarey monster.

What was the question that she asked and what was the answer that you gave her?
She said Dam lovejones I noticed by the enormous bulge that you must have a massice coxk. I am just wondering if you will let me see if I can take it. Or she asked me a pointless question both times she did this like how are the roads? I don't remeber if she asked about the snow or my coxk.

THA REALNESS

Banned
Reaction score
You hearing this nigga???? Analyzing people at work and sh1t!No wonder or economy is phukkked up.

Eileen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There's shy and there's lacking in self-esteem ... they are different you know.

This one sounds like she's lacking in self-esteem. Don't ask me why. It's a woman’s intuition type thing. I could never explain it to a bunch of blokes. Just do as my close girlfriends do and heed my warning: Steer clear of that one. Those are the types that tend to go psycho on you if pay them attention then decide you're not interested.

lovejones

Don Juan
Reaction score
There's shy and there's lacking in self-esteem ... they are different you know
No I didn't know that I thought they went hand in hand.

This one sounds like she's lacking in self-esteem.
Then why does she even attempt to talk to me? When she can simply ignore me if she has such low self esteem?????

lovejones

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by TesuqueRed
You're over-thinking this one, Jones. Eileen got it, IMO...
Very true. I guess what I want to know is whether or not she may have interest in my due to her behavoir? 1. She stands there for a sec then hides on the other side out of my view. 2. She seems to make it a point to say something to me but then again we are standing there and I guess it would be odd if we didn't even speak.

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girl: Did you fart?
LJ: Yes , yes I did.
Girl: <Moves away>

itstough

Don Juan
Reaction score
I bet she felt stupid because go ignore her

DJZ

Don Juan
Reaction score
You should do the exact same thing to her.