The Dating Games.

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok guys I am coming up with a new thread called the dating game. Basically this thread is going to be real life dates. We will share our experiences of our dates on this thread.

RULES OF THREAD.
1. Must be a girl that you have not banged yet. For example a girl that you are trying to bang. Please don't post a date report with a girl you have been going out with for 1 year.

2. Must tell us where you guys met. Ex. club, school, street, online. etc....

3. Tell us where you went for date? What did you do. some convo topics.

4. Tell us your goal going into the date? ex. develop rapport, sex, makeout.........

5. What kind of close did you get> Sex, kiss, nothing.

6. Last but not least please guys HONESTY WHEN POSTING..
Lets keep it clean. Lets support one another.

Ps. Rexman actually gave me the idea for this. If you look at the 50 game 08 thread its a solid thread with genuine posters and alot of support for one another. This is how I want this thread to be. BTW to the guys over there I will finish my 50 approaches.

ALL SKILLS LEVEL WELCOMED. NO AGE REQUIREMENT. YOUR COULD BE 16 OR 60. ARE YOU GUYS READY FOR THE DATING GAME.

The game starts tomorrow 2/02. I have two dates lined up an afternoon coffee date, and a night time date. If they don't flake I will post these experiences early sunday morning.

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Date 1 Coffee Date.

Ok guys I just got back from my coffee date to sum it up this is how it went. The girl I met is a girl that I met about 3 weeks ago at a club. I meet her at starbucks. ( I hate daytime dates when first getting to know someone.) We meet and pay for both coffees, which runs me a grand total of 7 bucks. She is an hb 7 with potential to be an HB 8.5. She is pale, and had zits on her forhead. A tan will take care of both of those problems. Nice butt, I couldn't see her tits because she didn't take jacket off.

My GOAL ON DATE- DEVELOP RAPPORT AND KISS CLOSE.

Since it is 10 degrees here in chicago, and it is a day time coffee date I think a kiss close is fine. During the date I can see that starbucks is a tough place to develop kino. The way the tables are set up. During the date we talked about college, careers, drinking, family, working out. Pretty basic stuff. She didn't give me any physical IOI. She did ask me though if I wanted to meet her and her friends later at a club. I consider that a verbal IOI.

I give my self a 6.5 on this date. I didn't develop kino. The only kino I had was a hug and a kiss on the cheek at the end. I did a descent job of developing rapport. I should have been a little less serious and tried a little ****y funny. I complimented her on her eyelashes, and said she was funny. That is the only compliment I gave her. She really didn't give me any. All in All it was a boring date. Not much too say. I didn't meet my goal of a kiss close because of the logistics of the situation. Could have did better. Its not how you start but how you finish. Who knows this may be a future fvck close.

It was a boring date, but at the same time was pleasant.

Scought

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lookyoung said:
O
Pretty basic stuff. She didn't give me any physical IOI. She did ask me though if I wanted to meet her and her friends later at a club. I consider that a verbal IOI.
Well, everyone knows my take on that one. I don't think you know her well enough. Her friends will all be ready to judge you, she will go with their decision not hers.

You will have other drunk idiots to fend off--or not, depends on your approach. Seeing as how she asked you today to go out tonight, you should tell her you are busy.

Just my 2-cents.

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2nd date from girl from coffee date.

MY GOAL ON DATE WOULD BE TO DEVELOP RAPPORT AND FVCK CLOSE

Went out on a 2nd date with the girl from the coffe date. We decided to go to a club. One of her friends was having a birthday party there so I went along with it. I paid a $30 cover for each of us for open bar till 2am. (I know they say don't pay for girls but I always do). We had great convo. A lot of laughing, she introduced me to all her friends. Her friends told her I was hot, so I got some bonus points there. She actually looked so much hotter than she did during our coffee date. She was and hb 8.5. Zits cleared up, and has a great azz, with solid tits.

I told her that she had a great butt. I was like I am sorry but I had to tell you. She was complimenting me on my looks the whole night. She asked me if I liked blondes or brunnettes I said blonds. She happens to be a brunette. After about 6 drinks we left the club. While my car was warming up I grabbed her face and started making out with her passionately. ( It has been below 0 in chicago for the last 3 weeks. Bad gaming weather).

On the way home I make out with her on seperate occasions she tells me I have soft lips and am a great kisser. I ask her if she wants to come back to my place. She laughs and says I don't know about that. I say hey I am a guy I had to ask she laughs. I drop her off at her house we make out some more. Then she leaves me a text saying she had a great time and to text her when I get home. Which I do. The date went great, I think this is a probable fvck close. :up:

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1st date from girl from internet.

My GOAL ON DATE WOULD BE A KISS CLOSE AND DEVELOP RAPPORT

Ok guys this is the first girl I ever met from the internet. I agree to meet her at starbucks. She is about 6ft tall. HB 7. 26 years old. Small b cup. Long legs but her azz is not that perky. well during the date we talk about her career, my career, our families, where you grew up.............. After coffee I was hungry and said Aw this girl is pretty hot lets go grab a bite. We eat a mexican restaurant and I end up spending $30 on the date. She tells me I look much younger than 30, other than that didn't really get any compliments. I teased her saying wow your tall.

One of my biggest weaknesses is gaming woman that don't drink. Its like when I first meet girls I need a little liquor in me, this just loosens things up for me. She says that she doesn't drink at all due to her dad being a former alcholic. All around the date went pretty well. We came in seperate cars she lives about 30 miles from me and we met each other halfway. We walked to our cars and it was freezing asked her if she wanted to go to a bar she declinded gave her a hug and that was the end of that.

This date sounded terrible on paper. But my feeling is that we will go out again. Will keep you guys posted.

DJF or John

Banned
Reaction score
Look Young, just to help you out a bit.

You are doing great by hitting your numbers, seems like you have your approaches going on. But when I first entered sales I was told to make 300 calls a day and I'll make 6 figures. They misjudged.

We're not going to work harder, we are going to work smarter. If you want to work hard, work smart first.

Okay Lookyoung, read my "I Have It" thread or read Gunwitch. You need to understand WHY a girl fvcks a guy. You have to UP your sexual state.

The second thing I would do is this, TALK ON THE PHONE. Yes, before you go places with the chcik in person, get her on the phone. What you want to do, since your sexual state will be high, is lead her into phone sex. Once you have had phone sex with the chick, THEN go get her and have sex with her. THEENNN, start doing your little dating things.

Dates before sex make no sense and are a waste of money. Dates don't get you laid, sexual state gets you laid. Dates are just places you and your fvck partner go to have some extended foreplay.

Dont' work harder, work smarter buddy. I make around 100 calls a day in business, but I'm getting around 10 sales a day. Before I made 300 calls and got NO sales a day. I had to learn that in business, it's not about HOW MANY CALLS (approaches, dates) that I did, it's about how I leveraged value to the clients. And your value to the chick is sexual state, you'll lead her to the state of horniess, get her moaning over the phone, and then when you pick her up, just go and finish the sex but do it now in person. Then if you want to do dates, do dates.

Peace

BTW, it's great to see that you are ACTUALLY doing in field work. Many guys don't do anything. Read Gunwitch, he broke the sexual state down a little better than I did. You'll get it, it'll be natural, and you won't have to do hardly shyt to get laid, trust me. And always have the phone sex first, I mean you don't have to, you could just go get her start massaging, making out, and go to the bed, but I love the foreplay and it just gets the girl already ready for the real thing.

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJF- I have read gunwitch and I think he is gives great advice. He is for the most part on the money as far as sexual state goes.

As far as the phone sex goes. LOL I have not done that in a while. I don't think I am going to go that route. LOL.

As far as dating goes I agree and disagree with you. As far as the money part goes I really don't give a fvck. Call me an AFC but I always pay for girls I just think its a classy thing to do.

Paying for the dates can be a bad thing because than a girl may make you wait a little longer. I know this but I really don't care. I feel like a chump if I don't pay. That is part of my image I dress nice, drive a nice car, look good. I will always pay for dates. Always have always will.

My biggest problem is I am trying to fvck 4 girls right now. And I don't have time for them. I work 2nd shift. and lift weight and mma in the morning.

Each one wants to hang out but I have opposite schedules. I think I am just going to concentrate on one at a time. If I lose one than fvck it. Listen DJF I am 30 years old. The game is a little different at my age than it is at your age.

When I was your age I was a fvcking killer. I was passive but a killer. I had so many girls attracted to me. I had the charm, charisma, a good crew, I had it all. 21-28.5 these are the best years to game woman. I can still get hot looking young girls. The last 5 girls I dated have been 26,21,20,22,23. Not too toot my own horn but woman are attracted to me physically. But mentally I don't have that same desire to fvck girls.

But because of some of the sh1t that has happened to me in the past 1.5 years I am not as motivated in getting woman. MY outlook on life has changed. But let me tell you something DJF once a killer always a killer. That is why I am on this site to give me the motivation to be a killer again. I want one last hoorah before I settle down. I still got some fight left in me. I don't want to be 40 and single however. I guess you could say I am looking more for quality than quantity. If I died tomorrow I would be happy of the amount of woman that I have fvcked. But I wish I would have fvcked a couple of 10's and had some more meaningful relationships.

DJF I actually wanted to PM you this. But I couldn't get through because your box was full. Well anyways thanks for the tips and stay up:up: Hey bro if you need any clubbing tips you let me know bro. I am an expert in the club game been doing it for years.

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Date 1 after drinking date.

Ok guys this wasn't really a formal date. But it was an experience so I will post it. I was drinking at a neighborhood bar last night and decided to call a girl that I had one previous date with about 3 months ago. We still kept in contact via text messages and convos over the phone. She is 23 years old and an HB 7.(met her at club) After texting each other back and forth a couple times during the night I called at about 130 in the morning and asked her if she wanted to meet up. She said yeah but she just wants to cuddle and not have sex.

I was drunk and she was drunk so I thought myself I will probably end up banging her and if I don't who gives a fvck. I drive down to her house it is about 200 am. We talk this is the main convo topics.

She says she missed me and starts making out with me. We talk and go in her room. She pulls out a victoria secret bag and shows me all the lingerie she bought recently. I say wow thats nice you want to try it on for me. She says no.

THen she tells me I should take her out to dinner and how come I didn't buy her anything for valentines day. ( This is a sh1t test I have not fvcked this girl and we are not that close). I respond saying we have not even had sex how do you expect me to buy you anything.

We talk a little more and I am about to pass out because I am pretty wasted. As I am laying there she is telling me that she loves my voice and that I am so hottt. We make out some more. She keeps telling me that she can't have sex tonight I was like no problem. I was drunk and wanted to go to sleep. I take off my clothes she takes of hers and she falls asleep with her head on my chest. No sex for the night but if she wants to play that game than I am going to play the chill role.

She also mentions in our conversation that she doesn't trust men and shuts her self off emotionally. This makes me think that she may have been a rape victim in the past. I think she was either abused physically or sexually.

I know having a naked girl next to you and not fvcking her is pretty afc if your looking in. But to be honest I would have prefered to fvck her but didn't give a fvck either way.

Well if I do bang her in the future which I probably will I may do a hit and run. She seems like she may have some emotional problems and I don't want to go through that bs.

SARGE ON FELLAS:up:

Well to make a long story short, and

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Date 1 after drinking date.

Ok guys this wasn't really a formal date. But it was an experience so I will post it. I was drinking at a neighborhood bar last night and decided to call a girl that I had one previous date with about 3 months ago. We still kept in contact via text messages and convos over the phone. She is 23 years old and an HB 7.(met her at club) After texting each other back and forth a couple times during the night I called at about 130 in the morning and asked her if she wanted to meet up. She said yeah but she just wants to cuddle and not have sex.

I was drunk and she was drunk so I thought myself I will probably end up banging her and if I don't who gives a fvck. I drive down to her house it is about 200 am. We talk this is the main convo topics.

She says she missed me and starts making out with me. We talk and go in her room. She pulls out a victoria secret bag and shows me all the lingerie she bought recently. I say wow thats nice you want to try it on for me. She says no.

THen she tells me I should take her out to dinner and how come I didn't buy her anything for valentines day. ( This is a sh1t test I have not fvcked this girl and we are not that close). I respond saying we have not even had sex how do you expect me to buy you anything.

We talk a little more and I am about to pass out because I am pretty wasted. As I am laying there she is telling me that she loves my voice and that I am so hottt. We make out some more. She keeps telling me that she can't have sex tonight I was like no problem. I was drunk and wanted to go to sleep. I take off my clothes she takes of hers and she falls asleep with her head on my chest. No sex for the night but if she wants to play that game than I am going to play the chill role.

She also mentions in our conversation that she doesn't trust men and shuts her self off emotionally. This makes me think that she may have been a rape victim in the past. I think she was either abused physically or sexually.

I know having a naked girl next to you and not fvcking her is pretty afc if your looking in. But to be honest I would have prefered to fvck her but didn't give a fvck either way.

Well if I do bang her in the future which I probably will I may do a hit and run. She seems like she may have some emotional problems and I don't want to go through that bs.

SARGE ON FELLAS:up:

Well to make a long story short, and

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
3rd date from girl from coffee date.

Ok guys went out on 3rd date with this hottie tonight. Man everytime I see this girl she gets hotter and hotter. She is an HB 8.5. My goal on this date is to fvck her. Ok guys I pick her up and we end up going to a greek restaurant to grab a bite. We talk about a bunch of sh1t (Same old stuff I am pulling neg hits the whole time). And being ****y funny this comes natural for me because I am ****y by nature.

We actually talk about our age difference. I am 30 and she is 22. She says I am usually not into older guys but you are good looking and have a younger guys personality. The whole time she is telling me how she loves how I look. She has done this on our last date also.

To make a long story short after dinner we go to a bar. We have about 6 drinks. We are making out the whole time and she is grinding her azz on my ****. She has a great azz. She tells me that its too bad that she did not bring her pajamas to sleep over my house. LOL I tell her thats ok. She has class in the morning tomorrow so says she can't be out past 2 am. I say no big deal. She says that she lives at home but stays in her basement and no one goes down there so next time we go out I am more than welcome to stay at her place.

She asks me a question during the date saying. Let me ask you a question if I went home with you tonight what would you think of me? (sh1t test). I say I would not think any less of you. Do what you want to do. Its no big deal. I played the chill role. She said I always have a good time with you when we go out.

Bottom line is we had great kino, made out the whole night. We were all over each other. I just need to fvck close this girl. Hopefully I take care of business within next two dates.

I am fvcking my old fvck buddy and am spinning 3 plates. Have not fvcked them as you could see by this thread. But I am trying. I have to start closing these deals. WIll keep you guys posted.

Everyone out there keep it real, keep pimpin, and fvck some brauds.:rockon:

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok I went out on my 2nd date with the girl from the internet. Man WTF she looked so different this time. I didn't think she looked hot at all. We went out to dinner and seen the movie 23. I had a good time and she is a sweet girl but I wasn't feeling her at all. I am just not that physically attracted to her. Its a shame because she seems like a sweet and genuine person. I know its just a 2nd date but this girl is marriage material.

She kept touching my arm throughout the entire date. At the movies she rested her head on my shoulder. I can tell this girl is totally into me. I dropped her off and didn't even go for a kiss close. Her skin looked really bad this time. I know she said the night before she was going for a microabrasion treatment. Don't know what it is but I know it has something to do with the skin.

Well anyways She left me a text message saying I am thinking about you. I am sorry cause I am so reserved. LOL I don't think she was being reserved I was being reserved. I didn't even flirt with her the entire date.

Its a shame great person but no physical attraction. This girl is sort of a family friend so I gotta cut ties. I can't do no hit and run. Well anyways I will still be cordial and nice to her.

Man I have one fvck buddy and am trying to fvck three girls right now. This sh1t is tiring. I really want to fvck the coffee date girl. The other 2 I don't give a fvck.

Peace and I am out.

Popeyes

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice thread. Gonna keep reading this one. How exactly did you meet the girl on the internet btw?

afrojiggles

Don Juan
Reaction score
get back at ya later