The dangers of DJ-ing

Fender

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A little over a year ago, i stumbled upon David D.'s double your dating site and this DJ site.
I know almost every "technique" in the book and things i shouldnt do (like calling immediately, etc.). I rehearsed them and used them. Neg-hits. ****y and funny. Being mysterious.
But i realised that by doing these things, i was creating a beast. I was simply not myself. I felt lost and hopeless. It's not that these techniques dont work, its just not me. In the end, is it not true that DJ is just as harmful as the social recondition we recieve from the feminists?

"Be more feminised" say the woman

"Be a man!" you dj's say

But why not just be ourselves? Not the self that our mom taght us to be. Nor the self that DJ's tell us we should be. But the self that we truely are, deep within. The self we are when we are alone.

Being something you are nto will eventually lead to your downfall.

Panda 2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Because deep inside, we are men! Society is feminising men, robbing them of their true self, so in today's society one must generally look realize all that and be the man that he's supposed to be. That's how I see it.

MrCode

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You have a point that you should not build a fake personality, but I will tell you that the man you really are, deep down, is very good with women because that is our natural instinct.

So don't go down the path of staying comfortable in your old habits, because that is really what they are, habits, not who you really are. If those habits are what we would call AFC here or David D would call wussy, you really should work on changing them becuase they will just cause you misery.

It never feels good leaving your comfort zone, but don't confuse that feeling with the feeling of being a "fake." They can be surprisingly similar feelings.

Alpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The real danger is not being aware of your unconscious and it's influence to 'protect' you.

We all rationalise and come up with the best reasons in the world why we should stop doing something that's pushing us out of the comfort zone.

Whatever you do, in ten years time if you compare yourself to now, you won't be the 'real' you that you are now.

Take the stuff you have learned and start using it, face rejection and learn what works.

It's funny how the new 'it's not really me' suddenly becomes OK when you overcome your fears and start seeing successes.

MrCode

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
To add to Alpine's post, my experience is that the new "real" you will forget what the old "real" you was like and you can't really even fathom that you were ever the other way. In many ways I feel I'm more "me" now than I was back in the AFC days. That is because the AFC mindset is unnatural and due to societal brainwashing.

Being a "DJ" (or really just a real man) is the natural order, so stop fighting nature and become the man you are supposed to be.

Leuven

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know what you are talking about fender.

I recently started reading books ( dj-bible, boot camp ). But I have also problems using all that stuff.
I often think, what the h*ll am I doing, that's not me!

But on the other hand, what have I achieved by acting like I use to do. That's right, barely nothing. So why shouldn't try something else?

SpeedRunner

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I agree with panda. We are men. Ofcourse we all have different personalities and were not really changing ourselves, just doing things that make us more valuable and fun. Sorta like tuning up a car, its the same car but it runs better.

sfalexi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sure you could "be yourself". But like it was said above, if you were happy with the results "yourself" was getting, you wouldn't have cared to try these tips, neg-hits, ****y/funny, etc.

So change "yourself" into someone that you like, but gets better results.

Fender

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, you guys come up with great replys.

"Because deep inside, we are men!"- Panda
Yeh, i agree, deep down we are all men. But are all men the same? Are men ALL ****y? Do ALL men wait 5.69 days until they call the girl? Are ALL men extraverted, etc. I sure hope not.

"but I will tell you that the man you really are, deep down, is very good with women because that is our natural instinct."- MrCode
Thats what i meant realli. Get rid of all those wuss layers and AFC layers. Be the man you TRUELY are, not the man that the DJ bible SAYS you should be.

"If you're being yourself, and you're happy with the way it's going, then why would you be here?"- Diablo
Well, i was here a year ago reading all the techniques posts. CAnt say they halped a lot. But the posts that made me get rid of that artificial wuss layer did. I'm not saying the whole DJ site is crummy, i just think ...some of them are:p

Oh, and thx to dearsappho for reminding me I'm 15. Mebbe things'll change when more testosterone gets into my system. Who knows?