The creepiness meter

T-Roy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well hello there one and all, and welcome to the Creepiness meter. This little system here will help you decide if this girl is in your age group or not.

It's as simple as this. Take your age, lets say it's twenty, then divide it by two. Now you have ten. After you do that add seven. You get seventeen. Anyone seventeen or older is within your creepiness range. (Incidentally the oldest you can date is 26, if they follow the same system.)

The creepiness meter actually helps dictate the prefect age to start dating. Fourteen. When a thirteen year old divides their age by two, they get 6.5, you then add seven to get 13.5! Fourteen is where it all starts. (I started datin' at thirteen though. So don't worry 'bout that.)

So if you're older than fourteen, trust the creepiness meter to judge whether or not a lady is in your age range.

(Your age) Divided by two. Plus Seven. Equals (The age of your potential hottie.)

PS: I did not create this. One of my friends told it too me.

evoken

Banned
Reaction score
Too fail brah

So you're saying I should not pursue a 16 year old cause your dumbass 'creepiness meter' says it's too creepy for me to do so? Fvck that. :rolleyes:

Leporello

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's an old old 'rule' from more than a hundred years ago that the aristocratic men used to use when choosing a wife.

Ease

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
half your age plus seven.

if your 20+ then yes pursuing a 16 year old would be creepy. lol . .

Allurre

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As long as she's over 18, cool.

IF she's 16, and you're 22, you're obviously in it just for physical indulgence.

Date a woman of age where others will respect you for it.

evoken

Banned
Reaction score
Ease said:
half your age plus seven.

if your 20+ then yes pursuing a 16 year old would be creepy. lol . .
Why is that? Because this fvcking meter said so? Give me a break. :down:

GNRSLASH

Don Juan
Reaction score
no, cuz that'd make you some creepy 22 year old pedophile that dates a 16 year old girl. It's not the meter, it's common sense.