The correct way to "solve" a problem with a woman

jhonny9546

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Problems with women can typically be addressed in two ways:

Immediate Solutions for Borderline Scenarios
If you find yourself in a borderline scenario where she is feeling overly emotional and struggling to think clearly, it is your responsibility to find a solution right away. This approach often comes naturally to you.

A Step-by-Step Method for Dealing with Emotions
When addressing emotional situations, consider the following steps:

1Validation of Her Emotions
When a woman approaches you feeling angry or in another emotional state, do not immediately focus on the problem itself. Instead, prioritize acknowledging her emotional state.

2Exploration of the Problem
Rather than jumping straight to solutions, ask questions to explore the underlying issues. This will help you understand her perspective better.

3Empowering Her to Solve the Problem
Instead of providing direct solutions, encourage her to brainstorm possible solutions. This approach allows her to maintain autonomy over her choices and fosters her independence.

4Offering Support
Finally, reassure her that you support her, regardless of the solution she chooses. This affirmation can help strengthen your relationship and build trust.

This is what I've learnt from the video, and there is truth to it.
What do you think?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I've said this repeatedly in various threads, most men go about these situations all wrong and end up fostering resentment and anger from their woman due to trying to solve issues instead of simply listening and letting her figure it out on her own.

Clockwerk50

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've said this repeatedly in various threads, most men go about these situations all wrong and end up fostering resentment and anger from their woman due to trying to solve issues instead of simply listening and letting her figure it out on her own.
There’s ways to solve her problem by asking the right question; questions that a therapist would ask. Then, all you have to do is listen to a 20 minute rant and she will come up with her own conclusions.

The issue sounds bad but it could be worse, right?

It sounds like the boss has bigger things to worry about, wouldn’t you say?

Your friend’s relationship sound chaotic, isn’t it?

Last edited:

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The correct way is to ignore them OP. But when you live in a country full of problematic women, easier said than done.

jhonny9546

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The correct way is to ignore them OP. But when you live in a country full of problematic women, easier said than done.
So she rant but you ignore.
I am with you, but you can do that 1, 2 but at third time she want to talk with you about it, or she'll go crazy.
Then you have to have an "infrastructure" ready to collect and solve the problems, "the right way, for women".
I am a magician at problem solving, but I struggle to do the correct way in order to make the other person wheter its a man or a woman, to feel the correct way after I've helped with the solution to the problem