The coldest rejection

Phoenix-09

Reaction score
Now I don't know about you, but the worst kind of rejection is when they don't even reject you. They just stop talking to you.

This recently happened to me and it's practically the one thing in the world that most makes me want to slam my head into a wall repeating "I am such a F#*@ING IDIOT"

Does anybody else get this?

~Phoenix

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No. Shut up. Get some confidence.

john_1234

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with you Noob. I've literally done hundreds of approaches. The worst rejection I ever had was when I approached this girl at a bar. She did not acknowledge me. She just completely ignored me as if I was a ghost. Had she been harsh, like, "As if! Go away creep!" I seriously could brush that off easily. But in this situation, it really annoyed me big time to be treated that way... as if I was some bum on the street that most people ignore.

The Comeback Kid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Phoenix - same thing happened to me near the beginning of the school year.

Some chick was giving me many signs that she "liked" me (some were obvious), but as I eventually realized, she is just a huge tease and an attention wh*re (I'm not just saying that - she really is).

Anyway, feeling 110% sure I've got myself a gf, I asked her out (not directly but enough so she gets the point). She says YES to this and told me to see her after school. So, I do that, I'm ready to hammer out date details and she said that she has a busy week w/ volleyball (4 matches in 7 days), but after that is fine. Unfortunately, she also blocked my screenname, deleted me as her "friend" on MySpace and started avoiding me in the halls (so it looked obvious). Also, I was walking to my car after school and she hides behind the cars so I can't see her (I considered backing up into her, but decided not to...j/k :D ). We haven't talked ever since, and if she tries talking to me again w/o some sort of apology/reason for shielding herself from me...payback time! :p :p :p

socialsecurity

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the moral of the story is clear, stop sarging at school. If you have a car and a couple bucks, theres plenty of places to go within driving distance. Ideally we'd all just pick up on girls at school while ace'n our finals, but you've got to start somewhere.

If you get a consistent stream of rejections at school, it's difficult to pull your reputation out of the gutter. If you get blown off at some coffee shop or a book store where you don't know the girl, what's the big deal?

Get out and build up your confidence with people you won't have to deal with on a daily basis, then come back to school as a mPUA and lay out the game.

Goodluck

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by socialsecurity
I think the moral of the story is clear, stop sarging at school. If you have a car and a couple bucks, theres plenty of places to go within driving distance. Ideally we'd all just pick up on girls at school while ace'n our finals, but you've got to start somewhere.

If you get a consistent stream of rejections at school, it's difficult to pull your reputation out of the gutter. If you get blown off at some coffee shop or a book store where you don't know the girl, what's the big deal?

Pretty sure he didnt even mention school buddy. But the second paragraph has a rather vaild point.

08aisaac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ahhh, Java.
This is true. Girls are alot more open, if they don't go to your school, plus you never have to talk to them, if you don't want to.
The rejection does suck. For some reason, that sort happens with the popular preppy freshman that are dating seniors. They think their better than you *lol*. So just avoid those *****'s. Go for real chicks.

Phoenix-09

Reaction score
Hahaha okay okay, I'll admit I acted like a wussy with this post. Damn. Way to make a first impression on a forum.

Anyways, thanks for the tips and the replies.

I'll be a lot less spineless from now on.

~Phoenix