The chick at work...

DJ Wrangler

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright so here's the deal;

Most of the time its rather easy for me to land dates with girls because i may only see them once or twice a week, whether it be in passing (because we are creatures of habit) or in class.

So how would u guys go about handling the chick at work? Who I see four to five times a week?

Its just confused the hell out of me. I know there is some mutual interest and we flirt and occasionally "talk dirty" (I work in a restaurant.)

So let me have it; the good and the bad!

Thanks guys,

Wrangler

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJ Wrangler said:
So how would u guys go about handling the chick at work?
I wouldnt. Don't mess with girls at work unless you dont give 2 ****s about your job:nono:

Thatfeel21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
im having that same "problem" at work..only thing is, i know shes doing it for attenton cuz i know she has a boyfriend..

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Skel said:
I wouldnt. Don't mess with girls at work unless you dont give 2 ****s about your job:nono:

I don't like when people say don't get involved with girls at work.

Then you have to set him up with a girl he is attracted to. You can't tell him to forget about her but then not help him (find a girl)

killbill

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I would just go for it. I admit I always hear dont do it but why? and let me tell you the only problem is if you guys dump each other you might hate seeing her thats about it.

Incog

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
killbill said:
I would just go for it. I admit I always hear dont do it but why? and let me tell you the only problem is if you guys dump each other you might hate seeing her thats about it.
1. You'll be spending too much time together.

2. It'll be difficult not to bring a current personal problem (during a fight, etc.) to work.

3. As you said, when you break up, she's still right there every day.