The bible works

DJ McBuster

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have gone from being a regular guy to a strait up player in three months. I have seven *itches now... And I owe it all to the bible, it helped me find the weakness in my game and it showed me how a man is supposed to act.
The three best things i owe my success to are:

1. Always look your best and be your best: Workout, look sexy, dress well, be well groomed, and look the part of a player. be confident and have an elitist attitude. Control yourself in all aspects of life and when your mind is clear act on your natural impulses.

2. KINO! i did'nt do this much before the bible. But, it is an amazing power, short of the ass and the crotch, most woman will let you touch anything. So grab her hair, back,waist, arm, leg, or shoulder. She will like it and think you are confident and know you are intrested in her sexually.

3. Be out going and happy. Woman love to talk and are extremely emotional creatures. Most of them have low self esteem and image problems too. But don't go there. Instead make them feel special because you are with them. Don't be a niceguy though, but don't be mean either. Just make her feel happy by being happy with her. Woman want a man to love them, appreciate them, and take care of them.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another satisfied customer, sarge on! :rockon:

MrS

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
REALLY?
HOT DAMN!
LETS TELL EVERYONE TO READ IT!
Wait..

Doggystyle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There is some great infomation in it but its way longer than it needs to be, about 80% of it is an ego trip.

Jezz

Don Juan
Reaction score
MrS said:
REALLY?
HOT DAMN!
LETS TELL EVERYONE TO READ IT!
Wait..
:crackup:

Oh dear lord - Glad i brought my spare ribs.