The beauty of being single.

Ll Principe

Don Juan
Reaction score
Being with someone doesnt make you happy, it just makes you happier.

Their are advantages to being single:
1. You can do what you want.
2. You can fool around with as many woman as you want.
3. You can have a lot of fun.
4. You can go out anywhere.
5. You can spend time with your friends more.
6. You can focus on your own goals.
7. You can make time to improve yourself.
8. You dont have to listen to any problems.

One day you going to be married and these things I listed you wont have. So enjoy it while you can obviously there is a limit to how far you can go, but my suggestion is to keep being single and having fun till you meet someone special.

onyx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
word to the bird, this is what i do, why have one woman at 21 when i can have 10

Ll Principe

Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly...

Why have one when you can have ten?

The time for one woman is the time when you decide that a particular ONE woman is different from the others and you can maybe love her.

hopeful loner

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ll Principe said:
The time for one woman is the time when you decide that a particular ONE woman is different from the others and you can maybe love her.
The mindset that you should have ten women if you could is absolutely absurd and makes the dating situation in america all the more worse. Men--You cannot complain about the excesses of feminism when you yourself constantly stick to this mindset. Nevermind that women tended to be attracted to alpha males and whatnot, if you want to lead a good life with women, you must have a mindset that is conductive to leading a great FAMILY life as opposed one in which everything is a matter of sex.

vagrant

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
having one hot chick with incredible personality that'll stick with you forever and ever through whatever hard **** is way worth than having ten girls at the same time!~

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hopeful loner said:
The mindset that you should have ten women if you could is absolutely absurd and makes the dating situation in america all the more worse. Men--You cannot complain about the excesses of feminism when you yourself constantly stick to this mindset. Nevermind that women tended to be attracted to alpha males and whatnot, if you want to lead a good life with women, you must have a mindset that is conductive to leading a great FAMILY life as opposed one in which everything is a matter of sex.
You must be a woman who is confused about what that mindset means. That mindset means that I can enrich the lives of ten beautiful women and have great meaninful fun experiences with them, as opposed it just one woman. It is my choice whether or not my relationships are geared towards starting a family or having a comfortable and pleasurable time with someone I enjoy being with.

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who said there isn't room for both?

Every now and then it's good to have a woman who will love you and you can love back. But most relationships don't last long.

And then you're single again.. for awhile hopefully. You don't have to swing all your life and you don't have to be hooked to a chain all your life. Mix it up, try both sides of the circle.

Thomas94305

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good point, WC2...

In my own experience, I'll do things that a lot of gals will disagree with, and want to discourage. I'm getting another degree. If I started this in a serious relationship, she may discourage that. I was dating someone when I started, but more as friends, and she still had issues with it, lol.

But, what getting together with a woman does offer is, companionship, togetherness, and, not to be overlooked.. growth. You learn how to be with someone, work out issues. You learn how to be more sociable, think of someone other than yourself, give up a reasonable amount of your time, open up, etc etc etc.

Don't shy away from either one.. single, or together.

ducaro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ll Principe said:
Exactly...

Why have one when you can have ten?

and then what happens..?? You come to know that she is nothing but a hor-bag in disguise and yer picking up the little shiny bits of your broken red heart turned blue. :D happened to so many of us all the while.. its very difficult to know she is 'the one'

ducaro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
vagrant said:
having one hot chick with incredible personality that'll stick with you forever and ever through whatever hard **** is way worth than having ten girls at the same time!~
agree.. but we are not talking of winning the super lotto are we now?? :)

Frank2500

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re:

This is a very good post. Although I've been single for 11 years now, I could definitely relate to some of the advantages the original poster listed.

Poll

Don Juan
Reaction score
Did a bull just cross by here cuz I smell some shjt. :whistle: