the battle of the alpha males

_allstar

Don Juan
Reaction score
well , let me say first off i've never had really a problem getting women, i just noticed it was alot easier for some of my friends. so somehow i came here one day and i took the 8 week course. anyway, needless to say i've improved over time, and i just noticed this weekend i was sitting with a table of about 6 women who were 8+.,

heres where the problem comes in..another alpha male. i was making them laugh, they were all enjoying it and everything, it was great. there were other guys there who were being quite, but what do you do when another alpha male is in the party?

just wondering...:box:

specialed

Don Juan
Reaction score
a one-upper? kind of like the axe commercial...

another alpha male...hmm...become friends with him and sarge together.

Delta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
whoever gets threatened LOSES.

you are friendly and even look out for his best interest because you have nothing to lose. you have all that you need and nothing threatens you.

the person who gets territorial and "goes on the offensive" is operating out of FEAR and fear is a symptom of weakness, not power.

which is really weird because in this one regard, the new testament really is good advice for djs.... love is power.

delta

KoalaKing

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Do what I did, take up martial arts, workout at the gym, on the weights and the punching bag, then you will have the power to intimidate and remove the other rival AlphaMale, and sometimes it is in your best interests to do that, what could be worse than being a DJ that can't even physically protect himself, strangely enough about 80% of them can't. :yes: