The bad thing about friends

Dearl

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'ma guy who got a lotta homies. But when they see you are puttin the icing on the cake to get a girl # or in her pants why do they wanna pop the hell up! Heres one. I got a friend on the schools football team. Virsity and he's my age. Im talkin to another friend and the viristy dude is somewhere dont no. Sorry to sound conceited but a lot of girls want me to hook up with them in the gym class and all the guys notice it.

The bull**** about friends

This football clown gone choke me in front of all the shorties. Bastard had that neck tight lol. When he was walkin back i seen a dyme peace lookin at me while he was chokin me. He had to see it too. I wanted to choke his ass. Im givin him them good elbows to the ribcage and he let me go and dip.

I was also talkin to dyme girl that mess wit and she gave me the mad look. I like that. I dont no my game come in good when they play mad. So she actin mad or whateva Im makin her laugh and my otha homie smacked the **** outta me noin damn well i was talkin to her! I turn back around to her and she walkin away!

Sorry for the long read but I know yall got sures of storys that somebody you kick it wit wanted to BS while you was wit some girl at school.

I GOTTA LOT MORE 1ST GRADE AND UP!

Dr. Jim

Don Juan
Reaction score
Isolation will help.

LOL I was actually the guy who amog'd the other guy -

He approached some chick, he's uber-AFC, so he approaches, and I then I approach, not thinking he has crush on her and what not. I'm here for friendly convo. Anyways, he tells me to "beat it." Me being me, and not being intimidated by him, I turn to the chick and realize what's going on, and ask her out for him, by saying he has something important to tell him - he wants to go out with you on Friday, infront of him. A better Amog, I kindof felt sorry I shotgun'd his chance to pieces - but he tried to control me.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Uhh...your spelling and grammar make my eyes bleed, i stumbled throughout your post and i dont know what you were trying to say. Your "homies" are jealous kids who want attention. Please pay attention in english class...a little.

cyp6

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^ yo son dat shyt be Ebonics son.. Dont even bugging out and geten yo shyt twisted son... aight.

Anyhow I can appreicate the way you verberlize your thoughts, but to others it would be much better if You were to refrain from communicating in a manner that you are accustomed to with your "homies".

Dearl

Don Juan
Reaction score
I aint wanna say my nikkas cause i thought these "proper" ass nikkas was gone complain. (tryning not to use the word "trip" stuck up ass mu****as.)

I did **** block a few after reading Dr. Jim's comment. One of my "associates" was talking to this female and I got geeked and told my other "associates"....."Lets go **** block his field goal." Laughin I ran to them. That nikka already knew what was up. "You know inside this boy gay right?" I told her she started laughin.....I kept the straight face. He aint have nothin to say. I kept going intill I felt the "You finna get yo ass whooped!" vibe come of that guy.

Yup, I take it to the limit **** blockin

*sips his beer*

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dearl said:
I aint wanna say my nikkas cause i thought these "proper" ass nikkas was gone complain. (tryning not to use the word "trip" stuck up ass mu****as.)

I did **** block a few after reading Dr. Jim's comment. One of my "associates" was talking to this female and I got geeked and told my other "associates"....."Lets go **** block his field goal." Laughin I ran to them. That nikka already knew what was up. "You know inside this boy gay right?" I told her she started laughin.....I kept the straight face. He aint have nothin to say. I kept going intill I felt the "You finna get yo ass whooped!" vibe come of that guy.

Yup, I take it to the limit **** blockin

*sips his beer*
Yea...just stick to ebonics.

Dearl

Don Juan
Reaction score
This nikka pulled that bull**** again! This time his older brother. Clown choked me In front of my target! My nikkas act like they aint see ****. Like he aint choke me out the group lol. Girl starin and ****. Its good tho catch him slippin and she still want it lol.

NFC

Don Juan
Reaction score
Please talk normally, please.

Anyway. You need to let these guys know they need to back the **** up if they try choking you. Who the **** chokes people anyway? Pretty ****ing lame, but anyway. If they do it again (even if they are joking) just tell them to back the **** up. They should get the message. Don't say "just kidding" afterwards either, be serious. Let them know you don't like it.

If the only reason they're doing this is to ruin your chances with girls, then mostly likely it will be infront of a girl again. Stand up for yourself, the girl will see this and remember it. There's nothing worse than looking like a ***** infront of a girl.

-No Fat Chicks