The Art of Tickling

Salacious D

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tickling is not an art unto itself. It is a very easy and fun thing to do with girls you may be interested in or girls that are just friends. In my opinion, you can pretty much tickle anyone as long as you have a bare-bones relationship with them, that is, they know your name and you know theirs, and you've spoken to each other at least once before. This may not apply to everyone, of course.

Anyway two nights ago I had a great tickle fest with a very cute girl at a friend's house. Maybe I'm getting ahead of myself, but it might have gone a little further if he hadn't been in the same room telling us to quiet down. We were on his bed, and the girl was raking my arm with her hands and her feet she was laughing so hard. She was also reciprocating. It was great.

So, firstly, the place where every girl I've tickled seems to be ticklish is just above the legs, her sides, her hips, that zone. It's never failed. Armpits work great too, but they're kind of in the vicinity of the titties so it's a bit risque if you don't know the girl too well or if you haven't been tickling her for awhile. Don't start at the armpits, I guess. Start at the sides.

When I tickled her there I reached into the armpits from the front way, I put on a serious look and said "forgive me." She didn't seem to mind.

Now, the girl I was tickling in particular was very sensitive behind the knee. She had been trying not to laugh for awhile, but once I got to that area she went crazy. It was really driving her wild, she was giggling, eyes shut, using her other leg to rub my arm really really hard (it was still burning a good time later, and plus she's pretty short). Each person has a zone that is really really sensitive, other than the obvious one(s) of course, and I'm pretty sure I've found hers.

Most girls that I've spoken to or overheard say that they are ticklish everywhere. I can't say that this is exactly true, I asked one if her forehead was ticklish and she just giggled and started rubbing it to check. But I guess the golden zone is the thigh area. You really can't go wrong.

Other suggestions--

+Try to be sitting down, because odds are she's going to wind up tickling you back. Girls tickling Salacious D=boner. Sitting down makes it much easier to conceal.

+Although it's kind of tricky, the lower area of the kneecap itself can almost, almost orgasm on its own if it's...stimulated the right way. Kind of like scratching it, very lightly, without your nails but with the skin of your fingers. Very soft, somewhat fast. A girl did this to me, that's how I know, and I have done it to others with excellent results. I can't duplicate it on myself for some reason, however.

+I don't really know if there's such a thing as too much tickling, I only stopped because my friend asked me to (his parents had to leave early tomorrow and they were getting ancy).

+As is the philosophy of Don Juans, Don't be afraid. Just go for it! You'll be glad that you did. If the girl is somehow unreceptive then she's a garden hoe and that's all there is to it. Ticklefests are a lot of fun, I was laughing my ass off and so was she.

IamtheRemedy

Don Juan
Reaction score
yea, i have to agree about the kneecap

a girl did this to me last week and my leg kicked back and forth b/c it felt sooo ****in good. . .now all the girls touch me :)

Dilly

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with the kneecap one as well! This is weird, somehow is doesn't work when you do it on yourself, as said above.

But the kneecap one is good if you get it right.

Salacious D

Don Juan
Reaction score
Who said you had to?

Generally you'll know if you're doing the kneecap right if the girl is telling you to stop, is writhing in place, and is giggling like there's no tomorrow. If you just get a blank stare then it's time to go back to the "easier zones," the hips, really.