THE AFC WOMAN

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How many of you guys have come across the AFC woman, hoping to land a BF but always failing and complaining she can't get a guy to be her BF.

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a lot rarer than amongst men because of obvious reasons but it does happen

I actually met one on tinder a couple of months back, while talking to her i began to spot red flags so i backed off and she got really needy and started saying "all my friends have boyfriends and i'm always single"

It was unpleasent to say the least, in her case she clearly had a lot of issues

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They're basically the insecure women. Then again, aren't most women?

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
they are a lot more scarce than afc men , because men will generally lavish attention on virtually any level of female as long as she has a vagina and b00bs

ive met one or two and the neediness makes them extremely unnatractive......one finally got the hint when i showed her i couldnt even get hard for her in bed

old married dude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If they have Asperger's then they could qualify as AFC females. I knew an aspie girl back in the day who was at least average looking but just very odd and eccentric.

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah girls who are lived in strict families make good AFC, I actually like this type of girls ,they have more morals ,more submissive and usually have a good education.