the absolute truth about SoSuave

Reaction score
This site is purely for entertainment.

People read here to be entertained by the drama and comedy that goes on over here.

People post to get attention, to get replies, and to be entertained by those replies.

while if one searches for old threads, one can find TONS of good solid advice and debating about women and seduction, CURRENTLY all one will find is flame threads, "this person is a troll" threads (which are always entertaining to read), threads created by random newbies who are obviously just fvcking around, threads that have NOTHING to do with seducing or keeping women, and so on.

The only quality left is in the Mature Forum somewhat.

The "discussion" part of this site is now pathetic.

Most guys here don't want to seriously discuss game, seduction, fvcking women, manipulating women, and everything else that the word SUAVE stands for.

what this site has become is the complete opposite of what it is called.

some here still post very good shyt, but there is way too much crap here that is only for entertainment.

i dare u to tell me that ur not entertained to read a thread that says "ignore Luke Skywalker, he is a troll"

its all drama and thats why we all keep coming back.

Im glad i got my game straight already before ever coming here, cuz there aint much to learn here anymore

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
absolut honesty said:
This site is purely for entertainment.

People read here to be entertained by the drama and comedy that goes on over here.

People post to get attention, to get replies, and to be entertained by those replies.

while if one searches for old threads, one can find TONS of good solid advice and debating about women and seduction, CURRENTLY all one will find is flame threads, "this person is a troll" threads (which are always entertaining to read), threads created by random newbies who are obviously just fvcking around, threads that have NOTHING to do with seducing or keeping women, and so on.

The only quality left is in the Mature Forum somewhat.

The "discussion" part of this site is now pathetic.

Most guys here don't want to seriously discuss game, seduction, fvcking women, manipulating women, and everything else that the word SUAVE stands for.

what this site has become is the complete opposite of what it is called.

some here still post very good shyt, but there is way too much crap here that is only for entertainment.

i dare u to tell me that ur not entertained to read a thread that says "ignore Luke Skywalker, he is a troll"

its all drama and thats why we all keep coming back.

Im glad i got my game straight already before ever coming here, cuz there aint much to learn here anymore
...in your opinion.

vorbis

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd agree completely. It certainly explains why I keep reading this site. Other sites life fastseduction.com have people who post field reports and actually disccuss proper issues. This site is now mainly made of of people who want to vent about all women being "hors".

Trapper

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
its more than entertainment man..even more then you...its just your opinion ok.. you will never know how much this site is helping people out there (yes including myself)...you r saying you already got the game before coming here, so what the hell are you doing in this site?

Reaction score
vorbis said:
I'd agree completely. It certainly explains why I keep reading this site. Other sites life fastseduction.com have people who post field reports and actually disccuss proper issues. This site is now mainly made of of people who want to vent about all women being "hors".
Most men veiw the hot woman who are fvcking other men as hors though not those girls who they themselves fvck.

IamtheAlphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally I ignore that **** altogether. I come here to help people. Karma is a ***** so..

Reaction score
IamtheAlphamale said:
Personally I ignore that **** altogether. I come here to help people. Karma is a ***** so..
Its fantastic of you to help others the problem is that only a few of them will accept the help that you give them the majority unfortunately will only flame you for your wisdom.