the 1 minute drill

art of

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been working my job for about three months now, and during that time I've seen a lot of girls from my old school who I havn't seen in about three years (I go to private school now but work in town). I can usually grab a minute or two to talk to them, but its hard to create instant attraction from someone whos basically a stranger who I know by name. I would like to get a number from one or two of them, but it always seems like it would be a little strange to just ask for it out of the blue. How can I move from the usuall what have you been up to conversation to one that ends in me getting her number?

pvf94

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep talking to them on a regular basis, build up some thicker rapport, go for a number when you feel confident enough....or when it just feels right. Mind you that "just right" feeling may not come, so you better get crackin.....

Maybe during your how have you been convo, you depart but before you do just simply say something like this...

"Nice talkin to you again, can I get your number maybe we can hangout sometime?"

Quick and easy I think....and no harm done. If she declines she is probably not interested, and you saved yourself a bit of time in the process

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Catch up on things, tell them it was nice talking to them and that you two should hang out again...then ask for the number.

Ic3man

Don Juan
Reaction score
Easy

Just in the middle of the conversation, like you just thought of it "Hey, you know I really wanna catch up and find out what happened to all my old friends, but I've been really busy lately." Then give them a piece of paper and tell them to write down their email, sn, and phone. Done. Your not asking them on a date, just trying to catch up, easy.

art of

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the input guys. I plan to try a few of those ideas out, I'll let you know how it goes when i get my next opportunity.