The #1 harsh truth of women ( as told by a woman)

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go to the 3 mins and 5 second mark of this video from the 1970s. This black guy says " you have to reprogram women". The very self aware woman corrected him and said " you have to reprogram the man so that he will forcefully take what belongs to him because you know women. As long as we can get we will get. It is part of our nature, we are going to do ANYTHING to you that you let us".

Let that sink in............

Link to the video --->> Go to 3 mins and 5 seconds

This is all that we need to know. We have forgotten this. All of this female dysfunction we see in society is a giant shyt test. It is women crying out for help. They are telling us stop giving us so much power! We are destroying ourselves with it. Even though we say we want more power don't listen to us. A woman requires a strong masculine figure to guide her or else she is 100% finished. This is the sacred agreement between man and woman. God made woman for man so she can not exist on her own.

The catch is that we have to be worthy of being followed. This is our burden. We have to be strong, stoic and kind.

My current partner taught me so much about how I need to be a righteous man in order to have my women in check. Your woman's behavior (assuming you are with the girl you imprinted on) is a reflection of YOU.

Up until a year ago I was too emotionally reactive to women. I would take things personally and be domineering. This caused my women to be even more emotionally reactive. I had to do a deep dive to kill that part of me. Now all the female relationships in my life are smoother ( except my female bosses at work). There is very little chaos because I am a higher quality man.

Luckily there is hope. Gen Z is our last chance. I think they are becoming more based and may swing the tide. If Gen Z does not work then it will be the Hispanics who over take the USA. They are a more masculine culture and still understand the importance of keeping your women in check.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like I said several times: Don't give women what they want, give them what they need.

Ryo Saeba

Reaction score
We become dog , we forget our identity just for p$$$y