Thanks guys

servo1234567

Don Juan
Reaction score
I spent a long time in a relationship. About 4 years. The last six months really went downhill and I wasn't doing what I should have been. To make a long story short, we broke up and I was devastated. It sucked.

I got on this forum (much like I did before I got this girl) and just spent some time. I ignored my girlfriend and waited her out. I re-learned some techniques and remembered why I was worthwhile.

Last night, my ex called me and asked me out. It was cool and I'll probably go along with it but if we get back together, it'll be on my terms.

I just wanted to say thanks for reminding me that I'm a man and that I need to be going after what I want. She's lucky to get to be a part of my life.

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well done man, hope it goes best for u. Don't let a woman forget who u are and what u r worth, but bravo 4 years worth of relationship experience (even if it is good or bad) to go on ur belt also. If things are not ment to be, don't be scared to walk away, i know its hard but u gotta trust ur gutt on this one. Overall I hope u get what u want dude.

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never dated an ex without being reminded of WHY they were the ex in the first place