Thanks for teaching me the 'NoContact' Rule

WorkingDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
As I have found out, No Contact is the best tool that you have.

Thanks

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The no contact rule is the best piece of advice sosuave has I think . . . If any thing else it can give you all you power back after a girl broke it off with you..a few examples in the 48 laws of power "Use absence to increase respect and honor" and mort important of all "Disdain things you cannot have: Ignoring them is the best revenge" any one else read the 48 laws of power?

MyTeamSupreme

Don Juan
Reaction score
SamTheHobit said:
The no contact rule is the best piece of advice sosuave has I think . . . If any thing else it can give you all you power back after a girl broke it off with you..a few examples in the 48 laws of power "Use absence to increase respect and honor" and mort important of all "Disdain things you cannot have: Ignoring them is the best revenge" any one else read the 48 laws of power?
too much **** to read...tried though

WorkingDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ignoring is the best revenge.

Acting like they never existed really kills them. Especially if you see them every day :woo:

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
SamTheHobit said:
any one else read the 48 laws of power?
Yes, 48 Laws of Power is a must-read, my favorite line is: "Love doesn't die of starvation, it dies of indigestion".

DropZone3

Don Juan
Reaction score
The no contact rule rocks as it accomplishes two things at once. It gives the man time to heal and reflect on himself and denies the attention that women crave.

Veridin

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
SamTheHobit said:
I have read much of it, and it is interesting reading. Even if you don't follow all the rules yourself, being aware of them is certainly important. So many people let themselves be affected by these things unthinkingly.

I know a guy who is a master manipulator. He follows these laws clearly by design. Everybody likes him, but he is never there for you if there is a conflict between you and someone else - yet he will agree with both sides when he talks to the people involved alone. And so on. Takes a while to see through it all, most people never do.

The 48 Laws of Power should be followed, but in a decent way, not like the example I mention above. For example, the No Contact rule that WorkingDJ mentions. I agree, it works.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Robert Greene also wrote The Art of Seduction, a similar volume to his book 48 Laws of Power. The two both apply to business and relationships. Some seem ruthless but are logical nonetheless.

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DropZone3 said:
The no contact rule rocks as it accomplishes two things at once. It gives the man time to heal and reflect on himself and denies the attention that women crave.
Exactly. You're winning two battles with one simple step.

She is most likely wondering about you and perhaps second guessing
her actions.

and more importantly you are getting over it and moving on.

win win.

scorpio1138

Don Juan
Reaction score
No contact helped me out in a HUGE way in all of 2010.

Wish I'd known of it earlier.

WorkingDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
The hardest thing is maintaining NoContact.

My most successful case has been with this one girl. I'd say she has some emotional issues, but when I went no Contact on her, she went crazy. In 2 weeks she was blowing up my phone - trying to make ME feel guilty. Few days later I delete her from Facebook to advance my no contact, ***** goes physco again blowing up my phone. I still maintain No Contact
Few weeks later I see her at a Banquet and she later texts me "lets be friends," II didn't really care though.

We aren't friends and when I get into a relationship with this other girl she makes a facebook status about me.. hahaha

NO CONTACT RULE: Successful.

Don't want her back, No Intentions of it either

CaptainSK

Don Juan
Reaction score
I followed the Nocontact rule with my ex and I didn't even know it was a rule or a concept. But It works like magic! All the power shifted in my hands as soon as I stopped caring
And the worst thing is until she breaks and has had enough;the more time goes by the more she craves attention
This is fantastic