Texting this chick i need help

Harmonix

Don Juan
Reaction score
this chick i really like at school was introduced to me yesterday last day of school, by her friend and i said hi and shook her hand i didn't say anything because i was nervous i don't know why i usually don't get nervous talking to chicks. now her friend gave me her cell number and now i don't know if should text her or not because we don't know each other that much. should i just forget about it? please help.

Reaction score
I would just call her up first talk to her then you can worry about texting. Just keep telling yourself "I AM A PIMP". Call her be smooth, introduce yourself. Make small talk and ask for the date. Let us know how it goes.

Harmonix

Don Juan
Reaction score
ye i planned calling her but i' m not sure what to say. and she might have forgotten who i am lol. can you suggest anything i can say to her to the phone? thanks

Reaction score
Just call her up and say "Hi this is ..... from ......"
Tell her that your friend gave you her number and you want to take her out and tell her she will have fun you promise. Then tell her to meet you somewhere.

I'm no expert not even close. Someone else help this kid out.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol. Kid, how old are you? When did you get her number? If it was this week, then she hasn't forgotten who you are. What, are you unforgettable?

Also. If the girl's friend gave you the digits... the girl you like knows, and probably told her to... cuz she likes you!

kakashi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh man I had this happen to me back in my afc days, long story short i screwed it up by jumping at her command. id push-pull her, interact and hint that you mite be interested and then back off, until shes got the look of a ravenous wolf. then you make YOUR move.

Monkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The girl needs to know that her friend gave you her number. Calling her out of the blue is going to be a little creepy, especially if this girl doesn't have a good amount of interest back at you.

Try to run into this girl you like at school, it'll be easier to say hi now as you've already met her, so have a short chat then ask for her number yourself.

Nexus Polaris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I know this is easier said than done because I just made the same mistake and don't want to sound like a hypocrite, but just call her and expect her to respond well. If she asks where you got her number, tell her that her friend gave it to you and joke that she should probably have a talk with her friend about just handing out her number to random guys who didn't even ask for it.

I don't know. That's what I'd do. But take my advice with a grain of salt. I'm still here more to learn than to teach.