Text her again?

InVader

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright guys looking for some advice.

I met a girl last Saturday and exchanged numbers, didn't spend too long with her maybe 30mins.

Text her on Tuesday and had a bit of banter with her, turns out that i'm going to see a DJ in the City she lives in this Saturday... She is too busy to head out as she is doing her dissertation for University.

She asked me where i am staying and I joked that i was staying at hers. She just laughed this off.

The conversation ended with me saying that i'll see her on Saturday night.

What would you do tonight if she doesn't text me inviting round? Would you text her again (and risk looking desperate) or do nothing and enjoy the night out with my friends?

Any advice?

Cheers InVader x

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Firstly enjoy night out with friends. You can always text her if you want to hang out with her. Depends if you could meet her again. If you can't you should text.

Johnnyventana

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Is her dissertation tomorrow? If so, leave her alone.

If not, well, she can't really text you tonight to come over. She just barely met you and would have to be a major wh0re to do that.

While having fun out with your friends tonight, send her a text inviting her to join you guys for a bit for a study break or some ****e. You need to build a little more rapport with her.

InVader

Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a chance i could meet her again as she is from the town i live in, she is studying in the city that i'm heading to tonight.

I'm reluctant to to text her as it may seem predictable and desperate, but know that if i dont then she probably wont contact me.

I've only met her the and only got her number so i know that if i wait too long i could miss my chance...