Testosteronized males question no 2

jtrain 289

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys say women like the jerks for their godd qualities their bravery their fun and unpredictibality whatever. But think again guys when i look at things I come with the expression that i think women love their bad qualities to i think they like it when the men acts like a **** and is mean to them i think girls secretly not even that but subconsiously naturally liked to be ****ed around with and treated badly. I know it sounds ****ed up But i think its true . I look at marriages When women marry jerks the marriage actually last longer than When women marry nice guys and when Usually its the jerks that break it off despite all the beatings they get from their husbands and their disrespect, Now im not saying now that we should go beat up girls but like im just saying think about it. I would never hit a girl even if she asked me to well not in the bad way lol. Does anyone agree with me ?

LordGrin

Don Juan
Reaction score
dude, its merely because gurls wana b wid guys who r REAL MEN and have BALLZ not some nice little wussie boys.
women like it wen the kinda get pushed around n yea sum of them r fukin nuts n so they like guys who hit 'em too

jtrain 289

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lol finally someone who understands that women dont give a **** what you do as long as your a man.