Telling a lie about your past

PooMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Theres this gal that ive basically lied to about me being a virgin which iam but she thinks im not and she thinks im quite expierenced! i havent denied this and stupidly ive made gals names up and expierences and told her about them!

thing is were really into each other and shes coming down in a couple of weeks and staying over for the weekend and shes expecting me to "take control"

if we get into a relationship, shes gonna have to know my lack of past and that i was lying!

i feel bad!

any advice?

cheers

aftershock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mate in your circumstances, it's better to be a virgin and crap, than a stud and crap. The former will get another chance.

Be honest and tell her that you lied. You don't have much choice. She might take it well, or badly.

But in future, be honest! Although hopefully there won't BE a future!

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by 007~JC
:crackup:
Actually from now on you should be truthful about that. Many girls would love to fvck a virgin guy. It's a rarity.
oh pleaze,

they wan't to be fvcked buy a stud, not some guy who doesn't know what hole to put it into.

If they ask you in the future, make a funny coment and change the subject or turn it on her.... as for now, i'd wing it. I'm sure you can find the hole

Keeper

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To a certain degree only, Spider. A chick also loves claiming ownership over a guy - as in taking his virginity.

Heh, if you got any nympho friends, I'm sure you heard 'em brag about how many virgins they slept with. It's not something I understand, personally - I just know it happens.

*shrug*

bob52

Don Juan
Reaction score
i call my girlfriend the virgin slayer, im the fourth shes slayed :crackup: