Techniques for getting women off the street...

X

XXXavier

I'd like to start by saying I am an "old" fan of the DJMB. I remember the greats (Krinster/ACTION/Taz and Big Don). I haven't been here for a while, though I remember reading all the tips and stuff they give (entered in the hall of fame).

But anyway, I recently read this post, and I've been inspired to read again. I'm only 20, but I'm starting to find that even though I'm in college (I take a very boring course), the best girls I see are often in places like the street or in a bookstore. These are the girlz I would love to meet.

But how? Does anyone have any good techniques for macking that I could use?

Remember, most of these people are not expecting to be hit on, so when I do start to talk to them they tend to run away. But they give me positive reasons for going there cause they constantly look at me and smile, and keep flicking thier eyes back and forth and curling/playing with thier hair.

So how the heck do I approach them?

I mean, if they are in a bookstore, what could I start saying that wouldn't make it look as though it were too strong a come-on?

And does NSS still work here as a mod?

wheelin&dealin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're in a bookstore,

Just do something random and funny like, grab the book she is looking at out of her hands and say, "You don't want to buy that book... Look at the cover... There's mountains on it."

Reaction score
Originally posted by XXXavier
I'd like to start by saying I am an "old" fan of the DJMB. I remember the greats (Krinster/ACTION/Taz and Big Don). I haven't been here for a while, though I remember reading all the tips and stuff they give (entered in the hall of fame).

But anyway, I recently read this post, and I've been inspired to read again. I'm only 20, but I'm starting to find that even though I'm in college (I take a very boring course), the best girls I see are often in places like the street or in a bookstore. These are the girlz I would love to meet.

But how? Does anyone have any good techniques for macking that I could use?

Remember, most of these people are not expecting to be hit on, so when I do start to talk to them they tend to run away. But they give me positive reasons for going there cause they constantly look at me and smile, and keep flicking thier eyes back and forth and curling/playing with thier hair.

So how the heck do I approach them?

I mean, if they are in a bookstore, what could I start saying that wouldn't make it look as though it were too strong a come-on?

And does NSS still work here as a mod?

MOVE TO DISCUSSION FORUM PLEASEEEE