Techniques <-> DJ Board Example

donny osmond

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a practical example of SOME of the solutions to ‘getting girls’. I thought of an example that everyone could relate to. I kept thinking. If I did it about Rugby the Yanks wouldn’t understand but if I did it about Basketball, the Norwegians wouldn’t understand.

So, I figured, why not do one about the sosuave.com message board?

This is aimed at new members primarily but old established members could appreciate it as well. The best thing to do if you are REALLY interested in any of these qualities is to do a sosuave.com search. I do not claim to have all the answers, just most of them.

APPEARANCE –

Have you noticed that some members don’t even bother reading posts unless the grammar is correct and the language is legible? It’s the same with women. Looks get your foot in the door.

VALUE / SOCIAL PROOF –

When you see a post that catches your eye, something your individually interested in, you read it. Then, you see a post, which is, to be honest, quite average. Say it’s called, “My AFC dilemma”. You’ve seen posts like that before, but this one seems different. It has 50 replies.

Why would so many people be so interested? What’s so important about that one post, you ask yourself. This is exactly the same with value / social proof. If a woman sees you with lots of other women she is intrigued and wants to know what makes YOU so attractive. Why do you think people BUMP their posts - to make them seem more attractive and 'worthy'.

REPUTATION –

If you gain a reputation getting girls will be so much easier. Think about it. If your average know-it-all newbie posted a post called ‘Confidence’ it would get about 3 replies from ‘regular repliers’. YOU wouldn’t reply. But if the mighty Pook posted a post called ‘Confidence’ you would click on the link faster than………well…just faster than usual.

FUNNY –

If a post is funny then it seems so much more appealing. Change ‘post’ to ‘man’ and ‘it’ to ‘he’. You get the picture.

MENTALITY –

If you have a member on the board that always agrees, you see them agree so much that they become predictable and boring. Slowly you ignore them more and more until you don’t even realise that they are actually commenting. This is the equivalent of a ‘board-AFC’, if you like.

I hope this was a help to you, or just a fun way to waste time, or EVEN funny.

If it wasn’t funny, listen to this:

“Don't marry a tennis player - love means nothing to them.”

thejuice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And the ironic thing is that so far hardly anybody has replied

RyKnOw

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i meant the post everything he said and what u said!

jimbob

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by donny osmond
Mine was about THE BOARD. it was not meant to be about attraction. You included one analogy - to a teacher.

So no, they are not the same atall.

Donny

p.s sorry mine wasn't as 'good' as yours but i have little free time
LOL.

Good post Don.

jimbob

"Be A Man"

Mack Of All Trades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

DJ Girevik

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Awesome post. Those analogies especially hit home for a reputed message board veteran/geek like myself (been going to boards for 7+ years), so rock on!!

Ofus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bump (to raise the importance of this post)

donny osmond

Don Juan
Reaction score
Awesome post. Those analogies especially hit home for a reputed message board veteran/geek like myself (been going to boards for 7+ years), so rock on!!

Your the audience i posted it for. Any other responses?

Donny