Teasing or disrespectful

Avn_0903

Don Juan
Reaction score
The girl I'm gaming is quite devious lol, whenever I tease her she would tease back and sometimes she can get very offensive. However thinking it's just her teasing back and I didn't want to ruin our fun so I didn't really stand up for myself. Am I too much of a p*ssy? Wat would u guys do?

volkme68

Don Juan
Reaction score
AFCs whine about ****. If she seriously disrespects you, then you call her on it. Short of that, just show a sign of disinterest. Ignore her for a while. If a guy said it to you, would you take it and bust his balls back? Then you should handle her the same way. You should also push the boundries with her a little. The only way people find out that they have crossed the line is if you tell them.

loveequation

Don Juan
Reaction score
Same situation I have experienced....

I was in a same situation once, with this girl that I really wanted to get to the next level, well before bubbling into her friend zone, just before that, because probably that's where you're going if you don't quit teasing her like if you where relatives or friends.

My experience with that chic was that we were playing rude, but I use always this approach, I said to them let me tell you something to you in the ear, and then BAMMMM give them a softly bite in her ear, then approach her to her eyes and directly to her mount and kiss her.

Good luck ;)