Tarzan wonders???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Tarzan say: Do some fellow sosuave warriors actually read other related threads and advice before asking same inane questions of tribe like frustrated love sick spider monkey's inflicted with OCD.....thread after thread....over and over and over and over again??? For the love of Great Baboo!! Tarzan will pray to baby Jesus that he help you! Unga! Tarzan have migrane now...

mtlwlu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Your little gimmick gives me a migraine. Please tell me you don't go to clubs with Tarzan linguistics. Sometimes threads are over killed like AFC moments or youtube videos. That being said people live different lives and have unique situations, which is why people post on here to get sound advice about their situation, sometimes its similar to others sometimes not. Let people be, at the end of the day even if they get 100 replies to their post its still up to them to make the final decision.

trent81

Banned
Reaction score
This guy is like 12.

kokane

Don Juan
Reaction score
Come on Man, i find tarzan's posts great and amazingly refreshing. And the good thing is behind all that mumbo jumbo lingo, his advice is sane and correct most of the times. Apart from that, i was thinking exactly the same thing reading some posts here. People dont aim at long term solution of being a Man. Rather they are analysing and over-analysing stuff and asking the same questions again and again and even after the advice is given, delay in taking action. Just want tricks and stuff i suppose. Idiots.

Reaction score
trent81 said:
This guy is like 12.

Tarzan say: Tarzan "like" 12...and Trent "like" tail...always follow Tarzan...smell like hind quarters...and keeps self close to Tarzan's mangos! Respect. Unga!

Status
Not open for further replies.