Tarzan smoke signal S.O.S! Why so many bisexual women these days?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Tarzan wonder: Why so many bisexual women these days? Are warriors not good enough anymore? Are alot of them secretly lesbian women? Or just to be insecure attention getters? Is it from childhood? And how would fellow warriors feel if in serious relationship and their special Jane admitted to previous bisexual encounters? Would one be okay if married to one in future? Tarzan no care for this phenomenon. Some Jane's tell Tarzan it different for women?? Tarzan say we are all put on earth to pro-create and move forth species! Two spears together and two holes together do not make new little ones! Let Tarzan know what village warriors think! Unga!

Mr_rogers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think everybody has the potential to be bisexual, not just women. To answer Tarzan's question: It's pretty much socially acceptable for girls (err, Jane's) to have had some bisexual experiences nowaday's, so don't worry about it. A large percentage of college and university students end up doing some sort of experimenting during their time in school - it's not uncommon and isn't worth worrying about.

Reaction score
Mr_rogers said:
I think everybody has the potential to be bisexual, not just women. To answer Tarzan's question: It's pretty much socially acceptable for girls (err, Jane's) to have had some bisexual experiences nowaday's, so don't worry about it. A large percentage of college and university students end up doing some sort of experimenting during their time in school - it's not uncommon and isn't worth worrying about.

Tarzan say to Mr. Rogers warrior: ...Me loved your show many moons ago when young. But....If Mr. Rogers feel EVERYONE has potential to be bi-sexual...Then Mr. Rogers need to stop hanging with those who experiment with Ecstasy! Unga!

Status
Not open for further replies.