Tarzan allowed back in warrior villiage with peaceful greeting message!!

Reaction score
Tarzan say: Let be lesson to all young warriors! Do not disrespect tribal village elders! Tarzan back and Tarzan use his mighty chimp like keyboard pounding skills for good of all warrior men! Tarzan no understand what troll is though? No troll in whole of motherland Africa! Tarzan only troll with net for sweet shapely minnows! Tarzan only want to share warrior knowledge with rest of sosuave tribe! Tarzan was fired upon by park rangers and run out of villiage with no email explainations! Can tribal administrators please forgive Tarzan? Can whole of sosuave warrior kingdom forgive the mighty ape man?

To most I'm known as Tarzan! But to you my friends, you can call me George!.....Of the Jungle! Unga Bunga Boo!

Perry

Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL. this is the funniest thing ive seen on sosuave since elstuds first field report posts.

Reaction score
Tarzan the Ape Man! said:
Tarzan say: Let be lesson to all young warriors! Do not disrespect tribal village elders! Tarzan back and Tarzan use his mighty chimp like keyboard pounding skills for good of all warrior men! Tarzan no understand what troll is though? No troll in whole of motherland Africa! Tarzan only troll with net for sweet shapely minnows! Tarzan only want to share warrior knowledge with rest of sosuave tribe! Tarzan was fired upon by park rangers and run out of villiage with no email explainations! Can tribal administrators please forgive Tarzan? Can whole of sosuave warrior kingdom forgive the mighty ape man?

To most I'm known as Tarzan! But to you my friends, you can call me George!.....Of the Jungle! Unga Bunga Boo!
I am using my last post on this thread. Just to say LOL that is indeed funny.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
If Tarzan gets banned Ill be fking pissed

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like Tarzan the ape man. Dont ban him!

3countriesPlan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tarzan like jungle b1tch? yes, village elder give tarzan ho with washboard azz? tarzan no like, decide to steal watermelon breast skank tribe ho from neighbor village, yes you like, you can do it. Yes tarzan you win azhole!

trent81

Banned
Reaction score
This guy is annoying. Attention ho.

Reaction score
3countriesPlan said:
tarzan like jungle b1tch? yes, village elder give tarzan ho with washboard azz? tarzan no like, decide to steal watermelon breast skank tribe ho from neighbor village, yes you like, you can do it. Yes tarzan you win azhole!

Tarzan say: Villiage warriors no understand you English! Maybe we understand once you remove Tarzan swinging flesh vine from you hole in face? Run along now lil man! Unggggaaaa!!!!