Tan-Exercise-WATER- LONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

Liamz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi!
CAN Anyone please tell me if you Get a Tan, how Long will it last for, and, if you get exercise what does it do and how long does it lat for, And, please the Same with water?
Sorry, I wouldn't ask, but I'm Going to Ireland on Sunday, and wana know so I know wheather to Keep Doing It Over There?
Thanks So, So Much!
;)
YoUr All StArS!!
;)

eggnawgkid

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Liamz
Hi!
CAN Anyone please tell me if you Get a Tan, how Long will it last for, and, if you get exercise what does it do and how long does it lat for, And, please the Same with water?
Sorry, I wouldn't ask, but I'm Going to Ireland on Sunday, and wana know so I know wheather to Keep Doing It Over There?
Thanks So, So Much!
;)
YoUr All StArS!!
;)
I'm not sure how long a tan lasts, I think it can vary a lot. What does exercise do and how long does it last? Um.. well.. exercise helps you get in shape and it lasts until you get in your car to go home. Water hydrates you and it lasts until you pee it out. Seriously, I hope this thread is a joke. How can you not know the last two questions at least?

Austizzle

Don Juan
Reaction score
Check out his age, that will answer a lot of questions why this thread is so pointless, but for the age of 13, they are legitimate questions.

Liamz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, as Water makes you Look better, I was wondering how long for, and as Exercise Does Too, I wondered how Long And As A Tan Does Too- I wAs Wondering How Long!
?

Nex

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
He's obviously NOT in an English speaking country, though he's trying his best not to sound like a fool but isn't doing a very good job.

:D

Ask again please.

You're all stas!

apache

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well for a tan it depends on you and for how long you retain you tan. If you exercise and get in shape, but just stopped exercising and eating healthily you'd probably start to notice it a bit after a few weeks. It wouldn't be very obvious to begin with but would gradually get worse. I'm not sure what you mean aout water, of course you need to drink water to stay healthy, that's pretty obvious, and if you just stopped drinking, you'd notice it very quickly by the fact that you'd start to get very dehydrated. I think i've answered your question, but you may want to reword if i havent given you the answers you wanted.