Talking sex with girls

Rooney

Don Juan
Reaction score
...The DJ bible tells you to do it. But is it appropriate in high school? Would girls accept in or think you are some massive sleeze? Should it be done? If so, how? Do you need a big rapport first?

redbullfbu

Don Juan
Reaction score
depends on the girl. u can tell by how the act of what they're into. if girls are into talking about sex, they will probably bring it up. or u can test them by bringing it up but that takes more skill imo. it all depends on the girl, for example my girl and i were talking about sex between us and sex about everything else the first night she hung out with me (and fvck). but once u can talk about sex with a girl, especially sex between the 2 of you, you should feel compftorable doing or tlaking about ANYTHING with them

The Shocker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I joke about sex and make sexual jokes with literally everyone except my teachers, but like, actually, discuss sex? Not so much...

Kev07

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bay Area, California, Currently in SoCal (UCR)
doesn't matter who the girl is(most of the time) you can talk to them about sex, they might say eww or whatever, but inside they won't really care and might even get curious.

well as long as that's not all you talk about then you should be fine.

for example, i was talkin to one of my friends (we'll call her "hi") and then i left to go kick it with my buddies. at the end of class, she's talking to my other friend (who is also named "hi"), so i go up to them, so what's happening? are you 2 going to have hot lesbian "hi" sex later?

they just laughed and said excuse me... keep in mind these are the so called "goody goody" girls

but i have actually been in a situation where the girl doesn't want to talk about sex, i thought she was weird. i started bringing it up and she just told me flat out to stop talking about it because it makes her feel weird. of course, that didn't make me stop so i kept going, but then she said it again so i changed the subject

Rooney

Don Juan
Reaction score
I joke about sex and make sexual jokes with literally everyone except my teachers, but like, actually, discuss sex? Not so much...
Well the DJ bible suggests it quite a bit.

So you guys say test. How do I test the girl, or bring up the subject? WOuld you reccomend it or not?

Rooney

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it? I'm worried that she might tell all her friends and that they would all think im some sleeze. Or would she be to embarrased to bring it up with her friends?

The Shocker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"Well the DJ bible suggests it quite a bit.

So you guys say test. How do I test the girl, or bring up the subject? WOuld you reccomend it or not?"

Well, it's not like I don't talk about sex. Most girls that know me would say that I'm sex-obsessed. But I don't DISCUSS it, like the merits and drawbacks of doggystyle versus the bionic seahorse or something like that...

Kev07

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rooney said:
Is it? I'm worried that she might tell all her friends and that they would all think im some sleeze. Or would she be to embarrased to bring it up with her friends?

dont worry about it, you're not in middle school anymore. but yes i agree, you don't "discuss" sex, that's just weird, but don't be afraid to bring it up or joke about it

Rooney

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so you say you talk about it but you don't duscuss it. Whats the difference?

And you say bring it up but don't discuss it. What's that mean? Only for jokes?

Kev07

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
when i talk about sex it's mostly for jokes

think of it this way:

talking about cars with your buds:
-dude i would love an STi
-hell yes me too!
-so the other day i was driving down the highway at 115 mph
-sick!

this is discussing about cars:
-so the sti has xxx more horsepower than the lancer
-but the lancer has better handling albhalbhlabhlab

get my point?

also if you're going to bring up sex, the best way to bring it up is in a jokingly way. you don't want to just out of nowhere be like "blahblahblabh sex lbahblhalb" all seriously. let a joke become more conversation based.

TheNastyPlayer

Don Juan
Reaction score
It all depends on your relationship with the girl and what circumstances its in.

Why do you want to talk about it anyway? Just come on here, get tips then go out and do it.

With women, you only talk about sex when you actually want to do it with them, or if as a joke. The only times you should talk about it in passing if they themselves actually bring it up.

Remember, many women think that men are "sex mad monsters". If you start talking about it, then that's more than likely going to influence that idea even further, isn't it?

limerick

Don Juan
Reaction score
I bring it up if I think it would be funny...

1. this girl told me she would teach me how to dance and i said
"well it better be something unisex or MANLY, I don't want to dance like a vietnamese prostitute."

"I was thinking of doing something nice for a student teacher that's leaving."
"ORLY? give him something he would enjoy."
"Well...I don't know where I could get a girl that would give him a massage that had a happy ending ;)"
"LOL well don't look at me!"
"I wasn't talking about u... what made u think i was talking about u?"
"Well I am a girl..."
"holy crap ur dirty minded..."
"LOL. NO IM NOT!"