Talking on phone with girls

keemojung

Don Juan
Reaction score
I always feel like im gonna have nothing to talk about when im on phone with girls. I ****ing hate that feeling.

So, I always make myself look busy and need to hang up within less than 5 mins, but, in fact, I ain't do any things at all at that moment.

What are you suggestions to help me solve this problem?

What is the optimum length for phone talk with girls?

Htienvu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Is there someone you talk to that you always crack jokes with? Always have a laugh when you're talking to them about anything?

Next time you plan to call the girl, call that person first. It will help keep you in the same mood when you're conversing with the girl after.

HappyHarryHardon

Don Juan
Reaction score
i don't like talkin on the phone that much unless its for work. i always find myself only arranging dates on the phone and tell them i have to go after 5 minutes. depends how much i like the girl though. the most i'd go for is maybe 20 minutes and thats rare. more likely to happen in long term relationships.

Sir Psycho Sexy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Having an extended phone conversation with a girl is dumb. Keep it short and sweet when setting up the date.

Lexington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup, pretty much the only reason to talk to a girl on a phone is to setup a meeting. Keep it short and sweet. Open with some small talk then get right to the point. After that, tell her you'll see her then and hang up. You'll have plenty of time for conversation when you meet her in person.

keemojung

Don Juan
Reaction score
1. So, is it okay if I act busy everytime she called me?

I just don't like talking on the phone, but I can do the convo things much

better when meeting in the real person.

2. And what should I do if she doesn't return my call even though

I am certain that she is into me cuz I have sex with her two times already?

3. At the moment, I am starting to infatuate in her. How can I stop this feeling?